The Official "Bel-Air" Thread (Season 2 Is Now Airing)

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not the whole time. She started chasing him later on

Seems weird they upgraded aunt viv and Hillary but downgraded Lisa. She’s cute but Nia Long as the baddest chick Will ever had on the show
They’re doing that in shows now and it’s hilarious lol… downplaying or making the love interests “homely” lol… shyt is a joke

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.

Seems weird they upgraded aunt viv and Hillary but downgraded Lisa. She’s cute but Nia Long as the baddest chick Will ever had on the show

Man just stop comparing them, it's a different show and ole girl is pretty fukking cute to me.

EnzoG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
HOUS-e-

Everyone has their preference but I see nothing wrong with Lisa. As far as the aunt viv and Hilary thing I'm surprised no one has bought up the Easter egg of the light skinned vs dark skinned debate from the 90's version being the banks are dark skinned in this version of the show

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Everyone has their preference but I see nothing wrong with Lisa. As far as the aunt viv and Hilary thing I'm surprised no one has bought up the Easter egg of the light skinned vs dark skinned debate from the 90's version being the banks are dark skinned in this version of the show

Did you catch the easter egg of the carlton dance?

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
Trey a hoe. Carlton a hoe. That gangsta that wanted to kill will a hoe

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
They'll touch on some real issues and i'm :obama: but every time it's some super progressive sh-t about gays and sluts it's so FORCED...

Next ep. gonna be about not judging trannies? Just stop...

Fucc Republicans... i'd never vote for the GOP EVER... but this is where progressives get foolish. Nobody wanna hear about slut shaming and trannies... stop.

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
Viv better not give Ealy no p*ssy. I'ma be tight.

I wish I could be a smooth cat like Phil. He slid up in the party all cool, dissing homeboy to his face with class. Me? I'da over-reacted, snatching this nikka up by his collar, knocking champagne glasses to the ground, and asking him what type of nikka he think I am thru clenched teeth. :wow:
:dead:

og uncle phil wouldve dj jazzy jeffed michael early off that rooftop :ufdup: