The Official "Bel-Air" Thread (Season 2 Is Now Airing)

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Man this series is alright but I believe there are two major miscasts:

Ashley is too young (and too light). Wasn’t she was casted in Coming 2 America??

Carlton was definitely a miscast. He won’t have the charisma like he has in the show in real life. Nah..can’t see it. They are also forcing two African actors (Hillary as well) to play uppity Afro-Americans. I was never into diaspora wars but this is blatant now. Hillary isn’t as snobbish as she was in the original show. They could’ve kept the snobbish behavior but now she’s hitting it off with Will right off the bat?? Foh.

And I’m only on episode two but where’s Geoffrey???

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Tray is a bytch. I’m that nikka just want him back to play ball. Will got to cut that nikka off. Any time you see your do something better for himself you suppose to support that.

edit: His momma too

Last edited:

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man, fukk Tray. :camby::scust: People like him aren't real friends. That whole bytch ass, jealous feminine rant was something you'd expect from a chick you're in a relationship with. :mjtf:

Evolve with me, or get the fukk out my life for good. Nobody owes you shyt in this world. "You forgot where you came from" is dusty, jealous talk, nothing more. Half the time when you try and put them on so they can come up with you they always got some lame excuse anyway.
If he was a grown man I would agree. He’s a kid that got shot over his best friend and doesn’t want to lose him. He knows if Will stays in bel air that’s the end of their friendship. They look thick as thieves so you can see why it would be hard for a kid to come to grips with him. Doesn’t make him a fake friend

Last edited:

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yall have b*stardized that "crabs in a bucket" cliche. These nikkas are kids, been friends forever, made future plans together. One moves away/ goes away for whatever reason and breaks a life long bond and the other is supposed to say okay It's good man. FOH. More oevre WTF kinda moves is 16 year old Will gonna make that will benefit Tray? And you yourself said Philly is a shiithole, but Tray wrong for feeling slighted or maybe even a little jealous? You also forgetting Will didn't fucck wit Bel Air when he got there. He told them noggas he was coming back.
Exactly. These dudes are weirdos. Every kid would feel the same way given the circumstances. It’s not that he don’t want Will doing good he just doesn’t want to lose his best friend. Will even knew he was doing him bogus af which is why he first ducked the convo and changed the subject when trey first brought it up.

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t see it. :comeon:

I don’t like women shaped like stop signs:hubie:

She small to me

Salma Hayek bigger than her and she not even big or overweight :unimpressed:
Breh she fat. If you still find her attractive that’s a personal preference. She would be bottom barrel in cali in a rich private school. Cali women are fit af

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Ashley is too young (and too light). Wasn’t she was casted in Coming 2 America??

Carlton was definitely a miscast. He won’t have the charisma like he has in the show in real life. Nah..can’t see it. They are also forcing two African actors (Hillary as well) to play uppity Afro-Americans. I was never into diaspora wars but this is blatant now. Hillary isn’t as snobbish as she was in the original show. They could’ve kept the snobbish behavior but now she’s hitting it off with Will right off the bat?? Foh.

Ashley was always young af compared to will, Carlton and Hillary. Her complexion is not that deep bro. Geoffrey is the fly Jamaican. I think Lisa is the worst casting imo. Dark skin Carleton looks like a good actor so I think he will be able to switch up when him and will bond

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh...fukk all that dumb shyt. We grown ass men :dead:

I get knocked for busting your gun (that was NOWHERE NEAR your hands when it mattered might I add), my family pulls me out of that situation, and I'm supposed to go back because you feel like a scorned ex?

Yall some grown ass lil nikkas if you cool with that mentality :heh:
You on the dumb shiit. These are KIDS! If they thought logically and rational none of this would have happened in the first place.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

Nah, Carlton is doing a great job at pissing people off, that's exactly what they wanted him to do.

And Hillary is gorgeous and taken seriously. I'm glad she's not a black blonde.

:camby:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Breh she fat. If you still find her attractive that’s a personal preference. She would be bottom barrel in cali in a rich private school. Cali women are fit af

It’s not a matter of whether I find her attractive or not. But y’all calling her fat makes me question what type of woman y’all like.

Maybe it’s a regional thing and I’m from the south

Not to mention maybe (no shade) it’s cuz I’m a bigger dude and maybe some of y’all are petite:hubie:

I’ve seen woman bigger than her that wouldn’t call or label as fat.

This shorty WAY bigger than her and I wouldn’t call her fat

to me fat is Zuri…. The girl from SouthSide and Sherman’s Showcase

Shorty from Bel Air is no where close to the size of either of them

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s not a matter of whether I find her attractive or not. But y’all calling her fat makes me question what type of woman y’all like.

Maybe it’s a regional thing and I’m from the south

Not to mention maybe (no shade) it’s cuz I’m a bigger dude and maybe some of y’all are petite:hubie:

I’ve seen woman bigger than her that wouldn’t call or label as fat.

This shorty WAY bigger than her and I wouldn’t call her fat

to me fat is Zuri…. The girl from SouthSide and Sherman’s Showcase

Shorty from Bel Air is no where close to the size of either of them

The first girl is big in all the places that matter. Big titties, big ass and big thighs but she got no waist and a flat stomach. You dont got to be insulting breh because we dont have the same opinion on women body/weight. The second girl is just straight up fat. Bigger girls are more appreciated in the south then in Cali. If you not fit in cali you bottom of the totem pole. Cali is the home of fit girls. Its sunny year round so its bikini shape 24/7. A girl like lisa in cali would be considered low ranked. While being a bad ass in bytch in Mississippi/Alabama etc