The Official "Bel-Air" Thread (Season 2 Is Now Airing)

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace
LEFT HIM BY HIMSELF.

THIS IS HIS BEST FRIEND
SINCE PRE SCHOOL...
PRACTICALLY HIS BROTHER.

NOW HE AINT fukkING
WITH HIM NOR HIS MOMS.
:devil:
:evil:
He flashed a burner and caught a case that if his uncle didn't bail him out of he'd have done time for. His mom's is the reason he's out there for a "better life", in fact it's ridiculous that because the nikka that was threatening her son's life is dead like Philly became that much safer but that's another point. Will did all he could for Trey, now I gotta come back to the hood with you instead of making moves that could help us both? That's crab mentality as fukk

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He flashed a burner and caught a case that if his uncle didn't bail him out of he'd have done time for. His mom's is the reason he's out there for a "better life", in fact it's ridiculous that because the nikka that was threatening her son's life is dead like Philly became that much safer but that's another point. Will did all he could for Trey, now I gotta come back to the hood with you instead of making moves that could help us both? That's crab mentality as fukk
Yall have b*stardized that "crabs in a bucket" cliche. These nikkas are kids, been friends forever, made future plans together. One moves away/ goes away for whatever reason and breaks a life long bond and the other is supposed to say okay It's good man. FOH. More oevre WTF kinda moves is 16 year old Will gonna make that will benefit Tray? And you yourself said Philly is a shiithole, but Tray wrong for feeling slighted or maybe even a little jealous? You also forgetting Will didn't fucck wit Bel Air when he got there. He told them noggas he was coming back.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I don’t think y’all know what overweight and bbw are.

Unless respectfully….. y’all the size of an WCW cruiserweight :hubie:

I can drag you down to the JBO too:usure:
BROAD LOOKING LIKE
QUEEN LATIFA IN LIVING SINGLE

Simone-Joy-Jones-1643998475.jpg

:devil:
:evil:

SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
Off the strength of this show I started watching All American...and I have to say that it's a carbon copy.

Without this I wouldn't have even watched All American so it's a win win :blessed: