The Official "Bel-Air" Thread (Season 2 Is Now Airing)

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
i don't understand what yall wanted Will to do.. He found that there's more out there for him than Philly. He's tryna process all this and decide what's best for his future. Should he want to go bacc to Philly? He's got a big opportunity now in Bel-Air. What can he do for Trey right now other than invite him out there and try to have a good time? Will can't get Trey into the academy.. he can't get Trey to permanently move from Philly.. Plus Trey don't wanna leave Philly anyway

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Yall have b*stardized that "crabs in a bucket" cliche. These nikkas are kids, been friends forever, made future plans together. One moves away/ goes away for whatever reason and breaks a life long bond and the other is supposed to say okay It's good man. FOH. More oevre WTF kinda moves is 16 year old Will gonna make that will benefit Tray? And you yourself said Philly is a shiithole, but Tray wrong for feeling slighted or maybe even a little jealous? You also forgetting Will didn't fucck wit Bel Air when he got there. He told them noggas he was coming back.
Breh...fukk all that dumb shyt. We grown ass men :dead:

I get knocked for busting your gun (that was NOWHERE NEAR your hands when it mattered might I add), my family pulls me out of that situation, and I'm supposed to go back because you feel like a scorned ex?

Yall some grown ass lil nikkas if you cool with that mentality :heh:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
i don't understand what yall wanted Will to do.. He found that there's more out there for him than Philly. He's tryna process all this and decide what's best for his future. Should he want to go bacc to Philly? He's got a big opportunity now in Bel-Air. What can he do for Trey right now other than invite him out there and try to have a good time? Will can't get Trey into the academy.. he can't get Trey to permanently move from Philly.. Plus Trey don't wanna leave Philly anyway

WILL DID WHAT HE
WAS SUPPOSED TO DO....

IM JUST SPEAKING ON
TREY FEELING THE WAY
HE DID.

ITS UNDERSTANDBLE
FOR A 16 YR OLD.

nikkaS IN HERE ACTING LIKE
DUDE REACTED IN AN UNTHINKABLE WAY.

HES ACTING LIKE A 16 YR OLD KID
WOULD REACT WHILE
POSTERS ARE SPEAKING FROM
A GROWN MANS PERSPECTIVE.

:devil:
:evil:

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace
Yall have b*stardized that "crabs in a bucket" cliche. These nikkas are kids, been friends forever, made future plans together. One moves away/ goes away for whatever reason and breaks a life long bond and the other is supposed to say okay It's good man. FOH. More oevre WTF kinda moves is 16 year old Will gonna make that will benefit Tray? And you yourself said Philly is a shiithole, but Tray wrong for feeling slighted or maybe even a little jealous? You also forgetting Will didn't fucck wit Bel Air when he got there. He told them noggas he was coming back.
This boy has just made it to a Kardashian level of wealth, the hell you mean what moves can he make? People grow and move all the time, he didn't even make the decision. shyt, when he was arrested Trey ain't he even stay to see what happened, he ran. Naw, I got a chance to reach new levels nikka.. If I didn't have these connects I'd be in jail for your dumb ass, and I guess that would be better? Being jealous of me is some hoe shyt if I'm willing to share the experience with you. He ain't stop answering the phone for his boy, he opened up his new world to him. Some of ya'll don't realize that emotion ya'll think Trey should have is actually hate, that's lame as fukk.

ThaBoyBam

You don't respect your jaw!
Daps
:wtf:

I haven’t watched the last episode yet so maybe im missing something but I don’t see the correlation

How is wanting a nikka to handle his own beef so you don’t get killed the same as asking someone to find you a job? :dahell:

That nikka brought the gun, so he expected smoke. Will fam did handle the beef. The nikka can live in peace now. Had he known that, I’m sure this situation would be different.

Kliq_Souf

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
WOL
I’m lost, who are the celebrities y’all keep talking bout?:mjlol:

Are y’all talking from like a show “acting” point?

Or was all them people legit REAL LIFE celebrities?:mjlol:

Cuz if so, I’ve never heard of any of them
There was a couple “local celebrities” in the first episode.
Not really celebrities, but recognizable faces.

the bully kid they played ball against is a local rapper Sloan from D4M.
They had a couple local hits a few years ago

Rashad was played by Eazy the Block Captain, a battle rapper

definite love reaching out to local talent to give it some authenticity.

Daps
Reppin
South London
I binged on this last night. I’m officially IN. This is a really good start thus far.

Loving the Easter eggs and salutes to the OG show, I’m looking forward to seeing where this goes.

Rookie Of The Year at Will’s tryouts >
Freeway cameo >
GG (Gangsta Geoffrey) >
Hilary’s sexy self >

Black Ball

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mighty LBC
I feel like they rushed this part of the story unnecessarily. They should've kept the threat alive until the end of the school year and delayed Will having to decide until then.

Will has been there what 2 Months at most? To me its weird that a kid his age would want to leave his single mom behind after being away for such a short amount of time. It would have been a truly difficult decision to make if he needed to decide after being there a whole school year.

As far as Trey, it's realistic to have a ton of internal feelings of envy and the like. But it seemed extra how externally emotional they made him. They should've had him play it more subtle and internally. It was also unrealistic to have him run his mouth about the gun to Carlton(drunk or not) if he was really a street savy kid.

analog

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I'm only into the first episode, but do they explain how uncle Phil got his money at some point?

They are so obscenely wealthy it's distracting :mjlol:

I just can't get over why someone with that level of money requires donors, nor why he would even run for DA. I'm sure there are easier routes if you want to give back. But then again, the kids are all so well adjusted to the wealth and lifestyle so that clearly didn't come into it overnight. It might be fire if the Banks have multigenerational type wealth :ehh:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
BROAD LOOKING LIKE
QUEEN LATIFA IN LIVING SINGLE

Simone-Joy-Jones-1643998475.jpg

:devil:
:evil:

yeah she looking mad obese in the show