The Official "Bel-Air" Thread (Season 2 Is Now Airing)

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
The first girl is big in all the places that matter. Big titties, big ass and big thighs but she got no waist and a flat stomach. You dont got to be insulting breh because we dont have the same opinion on women body/weight. The second girl is just straight up fat. Bigger girls are more appreciated in the south then in Cali. If you not fit in cali you bottom of the totem pole. Cali is the home of fit girls. Its sunny year round so its bikini shape 24/7. A girl like lisa in cali would be considered low ranked. While being a bad ass in bytch in Mississippi/Alabama etc

I could’ve sworn the first insult was thrown my way:ohhh:

But I digress….

I was still right about what I said about it “regional taste” so I can see that.

Though I think everyone coming at me been having 2 different conversations with me and intertwining them.

I really was never discussing her looks or attractiveness. Honestly none of the woman thus far are my type.

I was talking about niccas calling her FAT or a BBW. I just disagree with that in comparison to real fat woman or girls bigger than her that are still not fat

Hell I was gonna post a pic of Persephanii…… I don’t even consider her fat.

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I could’ve sworn the first insult was thrown my way:ohhh:

But I digress….

I was still right about what I said about it “regional taste” so I can see that.

Though I think everyone coming at me been having 2 different conversations with me and intertwining them.

I really was never discussing her looks or attractiveness. Honestly none of the woman thus far are my type.

I was talking about niccas calling her FAT or a BBW. I just disagree with that in comparison to real fat woman or girls bigger than her that are still not fat

Hell I was gonna post a pic of Persephanii…… I don’t even consider her fat.
All i said was if you find her attractive like that its your personal presence. Far from an insult and i apologize if it came across like that. But the regional thing you were very right about it.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
They gonna have aunt Viv cheating with Michael ealy?

:picard:

the moment I saw Mr Steal Your Girl on screen I was like “oh damn here we go!”:russ:

Geoffrey bout to catch another body and have him washed up under a pier :mjlol:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
All i said was if you find her attractive like that its your personal presence. Far from an insult and i apologize if it came across like that. But the regional thing you were very right about it.

It’s cool, water under the bridge and my bad too.

I was never talking about her attractiveness or not just her size…. Cuz earlier a couple peeps said she was a BBW. I consider Zuri more of a BBW

That’s pretty much it

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s cool, water under the bridge and my bad too.

I was never talking about her attractiveness or not just her size…. Cuz earlier a couple peeps said she was a BBW. I consider Zuri more of a BBW

That’s pretty much it
No worries fam. She def not BBW. She like 10-15 pounds from being fit.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
It’s not a matter of whether I find her attractive or not. But y’all calling her fat makes me question what type of woman y’all like.

Maybe it’s a regional thing and I’m from the south

Not to mention maybe (no shade) it’s cuz I’m a bigger dude and maybe some of y’all are petite:hubie:

I’ve seen woman bigger than her that wouldn’t call or label as fat.

This shorty WAY bigger than her and I wouldn’t call her fat

to me fat is Zuri…. The girl from SouthSide and Sherman’s Showcase

Shorty from Bel Air is no where close to the size of either of them

:scust:THIS IS A SLOPPY OBESE WOMAN
WITH A BBL AND A TUMMY TUCK.

THX FOR PROVING OUR POINT.
:devil:
:evil:

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
Breh...fukk all that dumb shyt. We grown ass men :dead:

I get knocked for busting your gun (that was NOWHERE NEAR your hands when it mattered might I add), my family pulls me out of that situation, and I'm supposed to go back because you feel like a scorned ex?

Yall some grown ass lil nikkas if you cool with that mentality :heh:

Trey should get his jaw rocked for telling Carlton Will personal business. Thats a hoe ass nikka move

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
I like the show, I love the easter eggs and the light comparisons but It's very much it's own thing, I often forget it's even connected to the fresh prince and that's great .

I loveeeeee Hillary :wub:

Karyn Parsons is a doll, especially when she wasn't Hillary. When I saw her in the ladies man she looked like a different person. But this chick makes me smile everytime she's on screen.

I like Will a lot. Carlton is doing such a good job being unlikable that I like him too lol

Lisa is a cutie pie whatever size she is.

This nikka G is the black Alfred Pennyworth :laugh:

Dude playing Trey look like Don Cheadle's son lol, he's doing a good job.

All in all way better and origonal than I thought it would be.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Man this series is alright but I believe there are two major miscasts:

Ashley is too young (and too light). Wasn’t she was casted in Coming 2 America??

Carlton was definitely a miscast. He won’t have the charisma like he has in the show in real life. Nah..can’t see it. They are also forcing two African actors (Hillary as well) to play uppity Afro-Americans. I was never into diaspora wars but this is blatant now. Hillary isn’t as snobbish as she was in the original show. They could’ve kept the snobbish behavior but now she’s hitting it off with Will right off the bat?? Foh.

And I’m only on episode two but where’s Geoffrey???

That was Eddie Murphy’s daughter I think