The Official "Bel-Air" Thread (Season 2 Is Now Airing)

Mickey Kane

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London, England
:russ:
Obviously there were celebs. But it’s only 4-5 episodes in and you have already 3-4 popping up.

What are you talking about?

:mjlol:

2 rappers. One who is essentially retired, playing essentially a cameo character, not himself. Same for dude playing Rashad Denton. And unless you’re into the Philly rap scene, he ain’t got profile like that. Hardly a celeb.

D Smoke is the only legit celebrity.

Different TV culture now, but compare that to not only the celebs on the OG show, but also the bigger Black sitcom actors who’d appear for an episode.

Naomi Campbell in the first season ALONE…

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Yall crazy

Will started a beef with a gangster and moved across the country…left his mans there to get shot and potentially killed

nikka literally left his mans to die over his beef and yall saying Trey is tripping? :mjlol:

id hate to call some of yall my friend

The only thing that keeps us from being friends…. Is that Niners vs Balt Super Bowl.

Y’all robbed us:pacspit:

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace
BUT NOW HE HAS A CHOICE
AND DOESNT WANT TO
GO BACK REGARDLESS OF WHAT
HIS MOM & TREY WANTS...

SO HE HAS OFFICIALLY
LEFT HIM OUT THERE.
:devil:
:evil:
Left him where though? There isn't a threat anymore so he's good in the street. Will has flourished and has not only offered to send for him for free to enjoy the life with him every chance they get, but can help him make some moves by connection more then likely. Long as I'm not ducking for my life (that Will saved no less) being happy for your boy is the only option here. Trey on hoe shyt

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Not liking Carlton. I can understand his outrage but I think he's a bit OTT with it. My guy has a cocaine habit and he's being a real hypocrite. And he's talking about his word meaning something.

Carlton is the one thing I'm not liking. I think Olly Sholotan is an amazing actor but the writers are really making Carlton a hater. And trying to blackmail Will away from Lisa is also very petty.

He in Los Angeles I hope some Black P Stones run into his ass and and beat the shyt outta him. Sick of this mutafah
Your suppose to hate Carlton, he was always a hater even in the OG but it was more comedic, The key episodes to his development and his bond with Will were some of the best episodes

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Left him where though? There isn't a threat anymore so he's good in the street. Will has flourished and has not only offered to send for him for free to enjoy the life with him every chance they get, but can help him make some moves by connection more then likely. Long as I'm not ducking for my life (that Will saved no less) being happy for your boy is the only option here. Trey on hoe shyt
LEFT HIM BY HIMSELF.

THIS IS HIS BEST FRIEND
SINCE PRE SCHOOL...
PRACTICALLY HIS BROTHER.

NOW HE AINT fukkING
WITH HIM NOR HIS MOMS.
:devil:
:evil:

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Your suppose to hate Carlton, he was always a hater even in the OG but it was more comedic, The key episodes to his development and his bond with Will were some of the best episodes

I see no reason to hate Carlton. Supposedly he has social anxiety. Will is stepping into his world where he already feels insecure. Now his dad is breaking rulles/laws to help Will. Will is stealing his woman. The only black chick in Bel Air from what I seen who isn't related to them. And she ain't even from Bel-Air.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
I'm sorry but they gotta make this Will show. I feel like he's just another cast member. I'm trying to look past his corniness too but at least make it his show.

This ngga Will:sadcam: every episode gets annoying though.

Lil Hillary being gay ain't gonna be an issue. I can't see either parent giving her a hard time. But at least with her being fluid it's possible she still might like a guy.

I don’t know breh…. I kinda like see everyone else else’s storylines

@Mufasa Ahadi Lisa a bbw now?:mjtf::mindblown:

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
Obviously there were celebs. But it’s only 4-5 episodes in and you have already 3-4 popping up.

What are you talking about?

:mjlol:
Dawg early in that first season they had a Halloween episode that literally existed for the sole purpose of stuffing in mad celebrity cameos and that was like the sixth episode :russ:

Like other dude said, the celebrities here have been both minor and on brand

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718

2 rappers. One who is essentially retired, playing essentially a cameo character, not himself. Same for dude playing Rashad Denton. And unless you’re into the Philly rap scene, he ain’t got profile like that. Hardly a celeb.

D Smoke is the only legit celebrity.

Different TV culture now, but compare that to not only the celebs on the OG show, but also the bigger Black sitcom actors who’d appear for an episode.

Naomi Campbell in the first season ALONE…

And the Halloween episode had Malcolm Jamal Warner, Quincy Jones, Heavy D and probably a bunch of others I'm forgetting

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Dawg early in that first season they had a Halloween episode that literally existed for the sole purpose of stuffing in mad celebrity cameos and that was like the sixth episode :russ:

Like other dude said, the celebrities here have been both minor and on brand

I’m lost, who are the celebrities y’all keep talking bout?:mjlol:

Are y’all talking from like a show “acting” point?

Or was all them people legit REAL LIFE celebrities?:mjlol:

Cuz if so, I’ve never heard of any of them

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718

EXACTLY! It was just Freeway playing their coach for 2 seconds and Rashads actor is a Philly rapper. That's basically it.

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I legit thought D-Smoke was made up, then his video popped up in a YouTube ad.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
EXACTLY! It was just Freeway playing their coach for 2 seconds and Rashads actor is a Philly rapper. That's basically it.

I legit thought D-Smoke was made up, then his video popped up in a YouTube ad.

I forgot about the Freeway one… that shyt was just so subtle.

I still don’t know who D-Smoke is:russ:

That’s not really a celebrity to me:mjlol: