The Official "Bel-Air" Thread (Season 2 Is Now Airing)

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I'm sorry but they gotta make this Will show. I feel like he's just another cast member. I'm trying to look past his corniness too but at least make it his show.

This ngga Will:sadcam: every episode gets annoying though.

Lil Hillary being gay ain't gonna be an issue. I can't see either parent giving her a hard time. But at least with her being fluid it's possible she still might like a guy.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Imagine going down for your man's gun, over some shyt neither one of yall started, your family gets you out of that situation and flys you across country for safety, and said man is mad you're not trying to go back to that hood bullshyt. :mjlol:

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
I read remarks like this and wonder if people actually watched the original series.

:gucci:

Obviously there were celebs. But it’s only 4-5 episodes in and you have already 3-4 popping up.

What are you talking about?

:mjlol:

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
It would've made way more sense to just make Lisa Paula Hoover instead but seems like they just rushed for the name recognition.
Especially since they fought over Paula in the OG and Lisa ain't never had no interest in Carlton. But like you said seems they just rushed it out for the name recognition, most people probably gonna remember Lisa character instead of the Paula character since she was mentioned in only one episode.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Will ain't leave Trey out there tho... His Mom sent him away. What choice did Will have? He's not an adult yet..
BUT NOW HE HAS A CHOICE
AND DOESNT WANT TO
GO BACK REGARDLESS OF WHAT
HIS MOM & TREY WANTS...

SO HE HAS OFFICIALLY
LEFT HIM OUT THERE.
:devil:
:evil: