The Official "Bel-Air" Thread (Season 2 Is Now Airing)

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
The take on drama for this show is so dope.... I'm in awe just imagining how they will do the episodes where Will's dad comes back then leaves without him... Or the ep where Carlton took Will's drugs by mistake.... Their twist on it might be epic.... :wow:

Carlton got his own stash. Will’s little dime bags ain’t gonna do shyt for him :russ:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Yall crazy

Will started a beef with a gangster and moved across the country…left his mans there to get shot and potentially killed

nikka literally left his mans to die over his beef and yall saying Trey is tripping? :mjlol:

id hate to call some of yall my friend
You done asked a nikka why he ain't found you a job yet, haven't you :mjgrin:

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
You done asked a nikka why he ain't found you a job yet, haven't you :mjgrin:
:wtf:

I haven’t watched the last episode yet so maybe im missing something but I don’t see the correlation

How is wanting a nikka to handle his own beef so you don’t get killed the same as asking someone to find you a job? :dahell:

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
Tray is annoying. He needs to be thankful he has a friend like Will & a family who literally welcomed him and invited him to a concert. Not everything gotta be about the hood.

That’s not somebody you wana be around. Crab shyt.

“Charity Case”

:gucci:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
:wtf:

I haven’t watched the last episode yet so maybe im missing something but I don’t see the correlation

How is wanting a nikka to handle his own beef so you don’t get killed the same as asking someone to find you a job? :dahell:

Just saying all yall "why ain't you save me?"/"why you move from the hood" dudes kind of sound alike :heh:

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
them using Ashley to meet all their 'diversity' quotas
:lolbron::lolbron::lolbron::lolbron:
they literally just present her to hit the quotas them move on to the story

Yup.

You got the gay quota (Ashley)
Plus size (Lisa)
You’re just missing the interracial quota

:mjlol: