The Official "Bel-Air" Thread (Season 2 Is Now Airing)

Daps
I finally came around to checking out the show after dismissing it from the trailers.

First couple of episode was enjoyable & so far I haven't seen anything that makes me wanna stop watching it.:ehh:

New age Geoffrey is probably the best recast closely followed by Ashley.

New age Jazz looks more like the og Carlton than the dude playing him in this show.

Dude playing Tray looks like Don cheadle so I get it.

Lisa in this one is no Nia long, but she ok.

They dialed up the c00nery with this new Carlton.

I'm curious how they gonna factor in will being a player into the show.:jbhmm:

I'm getting all American vibes with a bigger budget & less restrictions.

Sbp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Breh these dudes have some deep down trauma. If she had a boy crush nobody would care. They just using her age as a excuse.
Just because we don't wanna see gay shyt on every TV show don't mean we have trauma. You fags are so damn brainwashed you think something's with a person for not going along with that bullshyt.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
now hold on a sec.. Ashley bein gay not show ruining at all but having a They/Them person show up and preach was cringe as fucc.... don't tell me it wasn't :mjlol:

That said it was only a minute or two and then we got bacc to another dope ep. so i'm not gonna go crazy..

THAT shyt WAS DISGUSTING
AND ITS ONLY GONNA GET WORSE.

GOOD OL BAIT AND SWITCH.

THEY KNOW nikkaS WOULDA
CHECKED OUT HAD
THEY PULLED THIS
ON THE 1ST FEW OF EPS.
:devil:
:evil:

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just because we don't wanna see gay shyt on every TV show don't mean we have trauma. You fags are so damn brainwashed you think something's with a person for not going along with that bullshyt.
Small brain logic. Anyone who doesn’t care is a faq :mjlol:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
is it just me or does Hilary look like a younger Jennifer Hudson?
:ehh: SHE DOES

Jennifer-Hudson-2021.jpg

GettyImages-518825352.jpg

:devil:
:evil:

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Man, fukk Tray. :camby::scust: People like him aren't real friends. That whole bytch ass, jealous feminine rant was something you'd expect from a chick you're in a relationship with. :mjtf:

Evolve with me, or get the fukk out my life for good. Nobody owes you shyt in this world. "You forgot where you came from" is dusty, jealous talk, nothing more. Half the time when you try and put them on so they can come up with you they always got some lame excuse anyway.

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
The take on drama for this show is so dope.... I'm in awe just imagining how they will do the episodes where Will's dad comes back then leaves without him... Or the ep where Carlton took Will's drugs by mistake.... Their twist on it might be epic.... :wow:

Henry Orbit

Wave Gods
Daps
Reppin
The Old North State
Ehh, I'm not gonna get mad at the way Trey was feeling :hubie:

They're still teenagers, Trey was hiding out in paranoia and ended up getting shot because Will couldn't check his hubris

Will was calling him periodically talking about how he wanted to come home and everyone hated him out there

And like another poster said earlier, Carlton is a hypocrite for being angry with Uncle Phil pulling strings to get Will out of trouble, but didn't check his friend Connor for trying to get his cousin expelled from school