The Official "Bel-Air" Thread (Season 2 Is Now Airing)

Daps
You don't really believe this. You just looking for someone to argue with. I'm not interested, maybe one the other poster you quoted will play with you.

Translation: you know it’s true, but it doesn’t fit your narrative. :heh:

Neither was needed. But only one bothers you. Cuz it ain’t about anything being “forced” or “random”.

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah answer his question. What age do you think kids start dating?

You have a problem with a 12 year old having a same sex crush but no issue with a 16 year old playing with his nose? :jbhmm:
Breh these dudes have some deep down trauma. If she had a boy crush nobody would care. They just using her age as a excuse.

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I had no idea the guy that plays Rashad is an actual battle rapper in Philly. You know some one is going to be out of pocket and say he got smoked by Geoffrey on his next battle. :dead:

But he should really consider trying this acting gig for a second. He really made his presence felt at the park and jail cell too on some:demonic: energy.
I didn’t know that but I’m not surprised. He look like a battle rapper :dead:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What are you going to do about it besides cry in here every week? :mjgrin:
Dude is a fukking cry baby :mjlol:. Gays are a part of the world get over it. All the greatest shows have some gay shyt. The wire, sopranos, Oz, snowfall, Game of Thrones, Power, house of cards etc. but let him tell it and it’s going to stop this show from being a classic. Chicago Ebert :russ:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
It's ironic that in the OG, Ice Tray said that Will had a good set up and told him not to mess it up. Meanwhile, in this version, he went full-on hater.

And I can't remember any time where his mother tried to bring him back.

Overall, I'm actually enjoying this so far.

Don’t hold me to it but i feel like she DID try to bring him back at least once in maybe season 2-3?

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dude is a fukking cry baby :mjlol:. Gays are a part of the world get over it. All the greatest shows have some gay shyt. The wire, sopranos, Oz, snowfall, Game of Thrones, Power, house of cards etc. but let him tell it and it’s going to stop this show from being a classic. Chicago Ebert :russ:

The Wire had two gay characters and no one complained about Omar or Kima. It's only an issue now because they think it's being forced as part of an agenda.

I get annoyed when they add gay characters purely for pandering and it doesn't move the narrative but Ashley has had like 6 minutes of screen time. Her storyline ruining the show is absurd.

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Wire had two gay characters and no one complained about Omar or Kima. It's only an issue now because they think it's being forced as part of an agenda.

I get annoyed when they add gay characters purely for pandering and it doesn't move the narrative but Ashley has had like 6 minutes of screen time. Her storyline ruining the show is absurd.
Same. I’m not a fan of the pandering either. But I’m not going to let it get away of me enjoying a great show. It’s only a issue now because of ironically the agenda against gays in politics. All she did was smile at a girl the episode before last and it was discussed for pages on here :mjlol:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Same. I’m not a fan of the pandering either. But I’m not going to let it get away of me enjoying a great show. It’s only a issue now because of ironically the agenda against gays in politics. All she did was smile at a girl the episode before last and it was discussed for pages on here :mjlol:

They sound like those cac nerds who bytch and moan everytime a non white male is cast. If what you're watching goes against your morals than stop watching. If you're still tuning in every week than you're just grandstanding.