The Official "Bel-Air" Thread (Season 2 Is Now Airing)

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
My face:scust: when seeing Hilary in that dress.
She is finer than a mutha. Yeesh

Didn't Will have an outfit with the stripe like that on the OG? :russ:

Yea I think he did. This show is doing a GREAT JOB of remixing small things from the OG into the reboot

Also i’d legit fight a nikka for Hilary. She’s the muthafukking Holy Grail:noah:

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
Hilary with the wagon

:ehh:

Hilary!!!! :whew::ohlawd::noah:

Hillary is so bad :noah::noah::noah:

My face:scust: when seeing Hilary in that dress.
She is finer than a mutha. Yeesh

Also i’d legit fight a nikka for Hilary. She’s the muthafukking Holy Grail:noah:
Maybe I'm old but I don't look at Hilary that way. She's fine and all, but Aunt Viv?

:whew:

I'd be like Michael Ealy in this episode.

DaMos Supreme

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y’all killin Lisa with the comments in here :russ:. This rendition of TFPOBA is more grounded and tone down in comparison to the 90’s sitcom. Outside of Aunt Viv and maybe Hilary, Will is closer to Lisa and is more in his element when he’s around her. This Lisa seems to have her head on straight and down to Earth so far. This is not a sitcom, so we have to temper our expectations of this version of Will forming an all-star roster We cannot expect this rebranded version to have a 90’s Kenya Moore posted up as the Thursday girl :lolbron:. He’s not going to have the roster of Kim Fields, Tisha Campbell, AJ Johnson, Elise Neal, Vivica Fox, Jasmine Guy, Tyra Banks, Nia Long, and a host of grocery list of other random 90’s starlets like his sitcom counterpart.

Shyt, this version of Will is more obedient and less rambunctious and is on house arrest practically given the high stakes. He’s not going to clubs, taking trips all over, and visiting the hood to get his fade lined up…………for the moment :youngsabo:.

KingsOfKings

𝕄𝕒𝕕𝕝𝕚𝕓 𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒𝕥
Daps
Not liking Carlton. I can understand his outrage but I think he's a bit OTT with it. My guy has a cocaine habit and he's being a real hypocrite. And he's talking about his word meaning something.

Carlton is the one thing I'm not liking. I think Olly Sholotan is an amazing actor but the writers are really making Carlton a hater. And trying to blackmail Will away from Lisa is also very petty.

He in Los Angeles I hope some Black P Stones run into his ass and and beat the shyt outta him. Sick of this mutafah

KingsOfKings

𝕄𝕒𝕕𝕝𝕚𝕓 𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒𝕥
Daps
"Your color palette is provocative" .. Man if you don't get the fucc on :childplease:

pZERvjH.png

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
I must be getting flabby because I had no idea who this nikka D Smoke was
Nah, that's not flabbyness. Dude won that Netflix hip-hop show and the industry has been trying to shove him wherever they can. Dude got a grammy nom for an album that don't even got a fukking wikipedia page :mjlol:

KingsOfKings

𝕄𝕒𝕕𝕝𝕚𝕓 𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒𝕥
Daps
Nah, that's not flabbyness. Dude won that Netflix hip-hop show and the industry has been trying to shove him wherever they can. Dude got a grammy nom for an album that don't even got a fukking wikipedia page :mjlol:
He's also SiR of TDE brother.