The Official "Bel-Air" Thread (Season 2 Is Now Airing)

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not liking Carlton. I can understand his outrage but I think he's a bit OTT with it. My guy has a cocaine habit and he's being a real hypocrite. And he's talking about his word meaning something.

Carlton is the one thing I'm not liking. I think Olly Sholotan is an amazing actor but the writers are really making Carlton a hater. And trying to blackmail Will away from Lisa is also very petty.

He in Los Angeles I hope some Black P Stones run into his ass and and beat the shyt outta him. Sick of this mutafah

It’s believable breh. It’s like if LeBron’s little cousin from Akron comes out to Cali and takes Bronny’s girl, becomes more popular at Sierra Canyon, is better at sports, starts getting more attention from LeBron and Savannah like he’s their son. Then the cousin has the nerve to invite his friend to their house who called Bronny lame and corny in hearing distance. Bronny gonna start asking when his cousin going back home :russ: So I definitely get it. But they’ll get past it eventually and become like brothers.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Y’all tripping on the Lisa hate that women is healthy af :wow:
I mean, I'm still bouncing on her big ass but you look at somebody like Hillary who looks finer with every episode and then Lisa who looks....more comfortable every episode. :francis:

K-ZOE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In the same episode they reveal the change to Ashley’s sexuality, they reveal the change that Geoffrey (and by extension the Banks family) is with the G shyt. They did this shyt on purpose to get the homophobes to tell on themselves.

If your complaining about them changing Ashley’s sexuality but have no problem with them making the respectable Banks family murderers, your problem isn’t with change, it’s with gay people.

(And I know they haven’t confirmed that the Banks killed Rashad, but they’ve alluded to it and they haven’t confirmed Ashley’s sexuality, they have just alluded to it as well)

:dwillhuh: I don't know why you quoted me....I never said my problem WASNT with gay people. I 100% have a problem when their inclusion is forced and random.

cole phelps

Superstar
Daps
Not liking Carlton. I can understand his outrage but I think he's a bit OTT with it. My guy has a cocaine habit and he's being a real hypocrite. And he's talking about his word meaning something.

Carlton is the one thing I'm not liking. I think Olly Sholotan is an amazing actor but the writers are really making Carlton a hater. And trying to blackmail Will away from Lisa is also very petty.

He in Los Angeles I hope some Black P Stones run into his ass and and beat the shyt outta him. Sick of this mutafah
He's basically the black version of pete from mad men

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

OF COURSE HES SPOILED
AND A HYPOCRITE.

HOW DO YOU THINK
RICH BLACK c00nS
RAISED AROUND WHITES
WILL ACT TOWARDS BLACK
KIDS FROM THE HOOD?

:devil:
:evil:

K-ZOE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s no more random and forced than making the Banks family murderers.

You don't really believe this. You just looking for someone to argue with. I'm not interested, maybe one the other poster you quoted will play with you.

ML29

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
He's also SiR of TDE brother.
This is what’s makes D Smoke career trajectory so strange to me. SiR is the bigger star of the two but D Smoke seems to keep getting bigger opportunities/looks despite remaining less known than his brother.