The Official "Bel-Air" Thread (Season 2 Is Now Airing)

daboywonder2002

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
minnesota
Hilary with the wagon

:ehh:

Interesting to see her and Will so close.

They were always close though. The playboy mansion episode. Plus Will was there when she got the job as a weather girl. The only ep where they werent close was the blackmail bark like a dog episode. But Will was new to the family.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
It’s interesting Ashley is more in the background. In the previous universe Ashley was in the forefront and Hilary was more in the background.
I like the new Hilary more than the OG tho. I actually like they didn't make her a lazy dunce on this one. Nor is she a light weight c00n who only hangs around cacs

I hope they don't introduce Nicky :scust:

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
They were always close though. The playboy mansion episode. Plus Will was there when she got the job as a weather girl. The only ep where they werent close was the blackmail bark like a dog episode. But Will was new to the family.

I think moreso in the beginning, Uncle Phil was like “Say hello to your cousin Will” and she was self-centered / ditzy. More worried about shopping.

This one, she’s really inviting and can actually cook.

:mjlol:

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
I like the new Hilary more than the OG tho. I actually like they didn't make her a lazy dunce on this one. Nor is she a light weight c00n who only hangs around cacs

I hope they don't introduce Nicky :scust:

Exactly

:mjlol:

She’s the compete opposite. Pro-black, calling out racism, etc. Yeah idk how they’ll introduce Nicky lol.

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
I think with Ashley the "woke preteen" thing came from the last season of the OG where they made Ashley the annoying soap boxy feminist in that Thanksgiving episode and had Hilary, Viv, Vy, Janice, and Phil's mom like ":hhh:Girl ain't nobody trying to hear that shyt"

Last edited: