The Official "Bel-Air" Thread (Season 2 Is Now Airing)

thelonious21

I like my women tall
Daps
Reppin
Da Hood
Dress it up however you like.

There's no way you're about to make it acceptable that your daughter snuck off with "friends" she met online(social media addictions strongly being marketed as normal here; her older sister is told to put away the phone for an event in her mother's house and simply ignores her :bryan:)...supposedly has a crush on one of these strangers, opens about it to a complete stranger-white-authority-figure she just met(they/them pronoun marketing as normal here...she must have the answers, right?), and only after the fact does she ask.a.family.member.about.anything.

You can keep all that.

Never said that ..

Just that 12 is about that age curiosity takes over

raw613

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
602 via 410
This nikka tray acting like a whole bytch.

Lisa looks worse and worse each episode :dead:
If you just got shot over some hood shyt you should probably have the street smarts to not be running around Bel Air blabbing about the strings Uncle Phil pulled to make the charge go away lol

How is Carton gonna cover for his boy who tried to set his cousin up but is on his high horse about his pops getting Will off lol

ReggieFlare

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ITGang
Does Lisa got a fat suit on or something? She looks way better (and slimmer) on her Instagram

thelonious21

I like my women tall
Daps
Reppin
Da Hood
The actor playing Carlton is doing an excellent job cuz I fukking hate his ass lol. Dude is such a fukking hater and he’s really gonna hold it against his dad for bailing his nephew out of jail? That’s some petty ass bullshyt.

Sad to see tray couldn’t be happy for Will but I get it. His best friend is basically leaving him behind in life. That shyt is gonna take some time to accept.

Son!!!

I wanted to make a FB post about how that nikka Irks me :russ: