The Official "Bel-Air" Thread (Season 2 Is Now Airing)

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
Aunt Viv loves that philly swag

:mjgrin:

Last edited:

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
This music budget

:ehh:

Lisa reminds me of Tatiana Ali.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Well, it's official...Ashley gay as hell. :francis:

I'm not even tripping off that but it's a little early to go either way at 12 years old...but in my MOP voice, it's the way of the world, right? :manny: :francis:

Trey one of them stuck in the hood nikkas...Will would be better off without him imo

I don't wanna think Carlton would be so low down as to use Uncle Phil's secret against him but it's a new day....that nikka playing him might get an Emmy when it's over with :wow:

Michael Ealy trying to push up on Aunt Viv :francis:.....and I don't blame him one bit :noah:

And have I said it enough? Hillary finer than split frog hair :shaq:

Good episode

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well, it's official...Ashley gay as hell. :francis:

I'm not even tripping off that but it's a little early to go either way at 12 years old...but in my MOP voice, it's the way of the world, right? :manny: :francis:

Trey one of them stuck in the hood nikkas...Will would be better off without him imo

I don't wanna think Carlton would be so low down as to use Uncle Phil's secret against him but it's a new day....that nikka playing him might get an Emmy when it's over with :wow:

Michael Ealy trying to push up on Aunt Viv :francis:.....and I don't blame him one bit :noah:

And have I said it enough? Hillary finer than split frog hair :shaq:

Good episode

She's technically bi-curious to which someone who's just entering puberty and discovering her attraction to both girls and boys isn't far-fetched and I like they're realistic approach in addressing this without trying to force an agenda.