The Official "Bel-Air" Thread (Season 2 Is Now Airing)

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The actor playing Carlton is doing an excellent job cuz I fukking hate his ass lol. Dude is such a fukking hater and he’s really gonna hold it against his dad for bailing his nephew out of jail? That’s some petty ass bullshyt.

Sad to see tray couldn’t be happy for Will but I get it. His best friend is basically leaving him behind in life. That shyt is gonna take some time to accept.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I think moreso in the beginning, Uncle Phil was like “Say hello to your cousin Will” and she was self-centered / ditzy. More worried about shopping.

This one, she’s really inviting and can actually cook.

:mjlol:

I mean if you think about it she represents the new version of what a Hilary is, neither could really figure out life/get it going to where they feel it should have been. But the rich yuppie black chicks of the past can now be 'woke' due to the access to the internet, so if anything her being clueless nowadays would be unrealistic.

I will say she comes off as actually genuine in her intentions which is a new element.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
The actor playing Carlton is doing an excellent job cuz I fukking hate his ass lol. Dude is such a fukking hater and he’s really gonna hold it against his dad for bailing his nephew out of jail? That’s some petty ass bullshyt.

Sad to see tray couldn’t be happy for Will but I get it. His best friend is basically leaving him behind in life. That shyt is gonna take some time to accept.

I'm telling you, breh needs to be in a School Daze remake or a Jordan Peele horror lol

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
KJ5m7YE.png
5 episodes in and Carlton get me wanting to test that chin.

MajesticLion

Veteran
Daps
Idk if any of yall got kids in here..

But 11/12 is right about the age they get curious ..

In 5th grade my daughter was telling me some girl likes her... so...
I'm glad they left it open as possibly a phase

Dress it up however you like.

There's no way you're about to make it acceptable that your daughter snuck off with "friends" she met online(social media addictions strongly being marketed as normal here; her older sister is told to put away the phone for an event in her mother's house and simply ignores her :bryan:)...supposedly has a crush on one of these strangers, opens about it to a complete stranger-white-authority-figure she just met(they/them pronoun marketing as normal here...she must have the answers, right?), and only after the fact does she ask.a.family.member.about.anything.

You can keep all that.