The Official "Bel-Air" Thread (Season 2 Is Now Airing)

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I guess we all saw where this storyline was going with the coach

Kind of a whatever episode tbh, i didn’t get much out of it. It mostly centered around Carlton drug habit and uncle Phil’s law firm. I kind of wish they held off a bit on introducing Lisa becuase you know every new girl that introduce in the cast is gonna be a temp because they are gonna have will and Lisa end up back together.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Viv thinking Phil could be cheating is HILARIOUS given the fact that her happy ass was going to high end resorts with Mousier Steal Ya bytch himself (Michael Ealy) KNOWING he wanted to smash and Phil had to go up there and regulate.

I hope he throws that shyt in her face if she even BROACHES the subject. The man put aside his own years in the making ambitions for the better of his family and for her to live out his art dreams. Thats NOT a man whose going to cheat
Not gonna lie, I'm waiting patiently for this confrontation :wow:

Surprised Carlton didn't OD with a that shyt going on :huhldup:

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
Lisa had two cousins fighting over her. I don’t feel sorry for her about Will moving forward with Jackie and stringing Lisa along.

She deserved it:yeshrug: city boys

Then she gets mad at Carlton for warning her about that goofy light skin guy:snoop:

Doc need to go somewhere wit that tattoo hairline :camby:

Jazz fumbled the bag wit Hilary. Pushed her right into football players hands . Foolish

MajesticLion

Veteran
Daps
- a dope fiend is a dope fiend is a dope fiend:francis:
- college-best-friend betrayals don't get swept under no rug :hubie:
- whenever Geoffrey says "I'll look into it" makes some of the most quietly funny moments on this show :pachaha:
- Hilary razzle-dazzled by her name/face literally up in lights...who would have guessed this development :unimpressed:
- Will tryna juggle women and fumbling both :snoop: