The Official "Bel-Air" Thread (Season 2 Is Now Airing)

motionlessZombie

All Star
Daps
I thought the dirt on Doc would've been crazier.

I feel as though like the writers realized that we are 3 episodes away from the season finale and almost forgot about the whole Doc being a heel angle. We got a hint at the end of S2E1. They focused more on Ms. Hughes, Bel Air Academy, Jazz and Hillary, Carlton's anxiety, Vivian's career, Jackie and Will, Geoffrey's son than Doc's ultimate goal and secrets.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Will walked in like he found out Doc was having players move weight or pimping them out to old women on the road.

nikka loves to cry about shyt. They took that "How come he don't want me moment", from Fresh Prince and extrapolated the fukk out of it. What doesn't trigger the waterworks?

REMEMBER WILL IS KICKED
OFF THE BEL AIR HS TEAM
SO HE LOOKED AT THIS AS
HIS LAST SHOT AND ITS ABOUT
TO GET FLUSHED DOWN THE TOILET.

:devil:
:evil:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
I thought Doc’s “secret” would’ve been more nefarious too. Don’t ALL AAU coaches take bribes from schools and programs? Thats like an open secret.

Will walked in like he found out Doc was having players move weight or pimping them out to old women on the road.

I feel as though like the writers realized that we are 3 episodes away from the season finale and almost forgot about the whole Doc being a heel angle. We got a hint at the end of S2E1. They focused more on Ms. Hughes, Bel Air Academy, Jazz and Hillary, Carlton's anxiety, Vivian's career, Jackie and Will, Geoffrey's son than Doc's ultimate goal and secrets.
That's one big flaw about the show. They hype up backstories with such mystery and intrigue and the actual situation is :unimpressed:

Like I said with season 1, they hyped up and kept Will away from Lou like he was some kind of child molester only to find out not only is he not that, he never even walked out on Will. He got locked up and his mom/family never told him :francis:

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
This the 1st time Ashley admitted she was queer right.

Last edited:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Will said get the draws first ask questions later :mjlol:

Made Jackie do the walk of shame.

I'm a need some actual proof that Geoffrey about that action. I know he supposedly got rid of the goon that made Will move to Philly. But I have yet to see Geoffrey fight or do anything else.

Are you mad fam?:dahell: