The Official "Bel-Air" Thread (Season 2 Is Now Airing)

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
My only problem now is this Uncle Phil just still seems too cold and withdrawn to even resemble the OG Phil. He doesn't have that commanding presence at all.
It makes him perfect for this era. That Uncle Phil was way too unrealistic in this era.

No state judge who was doing just defense is living in a mansion in LA of all places from 2000 to present. You need to have a multi million dollar business or merge with a massive conglomerate.

From the 70s to 90s maybe but not in the modern era. This Uncle Phil fits the times. Ya'll gotta live with the times.

Last edited:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
thecoli dot com
He might be right tho. Geoffrey role is not just a butler. He's also a chief intelligence. When I used to do Intel, if I took that as a path, I could get 200k if I became a pro. It's lucrative but you have to have top flight want and skills and you gotta be willing to play dirty.

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
It makes him perfect for this era. That Uncle Phil was way too unrealistic in this era.

No state judge who was doing just defense is living in a mansion in LA of all places from 2000 to present. You need to have a multi million dollar business or merge with a massive conglomerate.

From the 70s to 90s maybe but not in the modern era. This Uncle Phil fits the times. Ya'll gotta live with the times.
....What does any of that have to do with his personality lmao

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Agreed. They'd be living in a 4 bedroom house in Pasadena if he was earning a judge's salary.

Only way it makes sense is to be a high powered attorney and even then its pushing it.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Agreed. They'd be living in a 4 bedroom house in Pasadena if he was earning a judge's salary.

Only way it makes sense is to be a high powered attorney and even then its pushing it.
He could be earning that as a high-powered attorney. Let's say he brought the mansion in 2008. He would be able to afford it.

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He might be right tho. Geoffrey role is not just a butler. He's also a chief intelligence. When I used to do Intel, if I took that as a path, I could get 200k if I became a pro. It's lucrative but you have to have top flight want and skills and you gotta be willing to play dirty.
Intel? Elaborate

NeoSeeker

GOAT human
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
also, wait… I thought the entire plot line of Hillary moving into the influencer house was for her to be independent and not rely on her parents for shyt. How does she still have a visa plat card ready to go? :jbhmm:

Influencers make a hell of a lot of money. And with the deals she's been getting, she probably has her own bag.