The Official "Bel-Air" Thread (Season 2 Is Now Airing)

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

SUCH AS?

:devil:
:evil:

I don't know, but between the way Jackie is acting, the teammate disappearing and Will coming in damn near in tears, him taking bribes to steer people to certain schools didn't seem to have been at that level.

Thinking about it more, guessing he's taking bribes from the kids' families, which is why he had the :mjgrin: when he saw who Will's family was.

Guessing his teammate who I think said he was going to UCLA probably got the :camby: when his family couldn't come up with the cash.
We on the second season and Carlton's family still don't know he snortin?
Geoffrey knows damn near everything except this.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I find it hard to believe that Geoffrey, who knows everything about the family, doesn’t know that Carlton is a damn druggie. But i’ll let it slide since the focus has been on Will and his assimilation the last season and a half.

I thought Doc’s “secret” would’ve been more nefarious too. Don’t ALL AAU coaches take bribes from schools and programs? Thats like an open secret.

Hilary moving on with Lamarcus so quickly would only be proving Jazz right but when the lights are flashing, the billboards are up and the cash is flowing a rich nikka gonna get rich nikka privileges

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
So Phil and ole girl dated for two years in college WHILE Phil and Vivian weren’t together.

And Viv feels some way because that was supposed to be the homie.

I could definitely see how Viv would have some reservations, but like ole girl told her, Viv won when Phil married her. And they’ve been married over twenty years, Phil ain’t gonna jeopardize everything he’s built with Vivian for some old college flame shyt.

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
Will walked in like he found out Doc was having players move weight or pimping them out to old women on the road.
nikka loves to cry about shyt. They took that "How come he don't want me moment", from Fresh Prince and extrapolated the fukk out of it. What doesn't trigger the waterworks?

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lamarcus dirty mackin :scust:

Carlton about to get that fentanyl pack, OD, survive, and get sent to rehab :wow:

Roadman Geoffrey is terrifying :sadcam:

Lisa still trifling.