The Official "Bel-Air" Thread (Season 2 Is Now Airing)

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
Agreed. They'd be living in a 4 bedroom house in Pasadena if he was earning a judge's salary.

Only way it makes sense is to be a high powered attorney and even then its pushing it.
:heh: Are people just not paying attention to the details outlined in the show? Phil has his own firm as a founder and managing partner. They talk about all the huge class action suits he's won, ad nauseum. He's pulling mid to high eight figures off that alone. And that's not even touching on how he's likely chosen to reinvest those earnings.

Class action suits are usually in the hundreds of millions.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
:heh: Are people just not paying attention to the details outlined in the show? Phil has his own firm as a founder and managing partner. They talk about all the huge class action suits he's won, ad nauseum. He's pulling mid to high eight figures off that alone. And that's not even touching on how he's likely chosen to reinvest those earnings.

Class action suits are usually in the hundreds of millions.
That's literally what we are talking about. This Uncle Phil makes sense

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
The Way he dresses and how the Banks’ are loaded, I was hoping nothing less than 250. Then again, wtf is his title and duties? Lmao

His title is “House Manager”

But he’s also, as previously stated, the enforcer, confidante, head of security, babysitter, etc.

Phil is probably breaking him off a nice chunk of change, maybe close to 200K, plus his living expenses and stuff like transport and travel are free. Cushy gig.

Plus with him and Phil being so close he’s probably in Phil’s Will somewhere. So he can just kick back and chill somewhere

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Jazz trippin. Fumbled the bag

He don’t want the bag though. He’s a man who gets it out the mud and wants the respect thats SUPPOSED to come with being a hard worker who doesn’t cut corners.

Unfortunately the world doesn’t show much love to those types anymore, especially BLACK MEN. Jazz is insecure because the reality of Hilary being who she is and the world she comes from came punching him in the face when he realized she dated Lamarcus, a bonafide football star.

Its an understandable story arc, but Jazz should have known Hilary was a rider when she went the extra mile to impress his parents. A woman isn’t doing that for you if she ain’t 100% feeling you.

Jazz gotta EMBRACE what it is about him that Hilary was attracted to in the first place. Can’t let any other nikka through off what it is about YOU that sticks out. Jazz is an entrepreneur, a good and loyal friend, humorous, with a good sense of style. Lean on that. fukk a NFL player

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I don’t trust Doc he seems so slimy. Jazz’s insecurity got the best of him. Carlton’s c00n days caught up to him. Viv thinks Phil could be cheating. Will should keep what happened in Philly to himself.

Viv thinking Phil could be cheating is HILARIOUS given the fact that her happy ass was going to high end resorts with Mousier Steal Ya bytch himself (Michael Ealy) KNOWING he wanted to smash and Phil had to go up there and regulate.

I hope he throws that shyt in her face if she even BROACHES the subject. The man put aside his own years in the making ambitions for the better of his family and for her to live out his art dreams. Thats NOT a man whose going to cheat

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Viv thinking Phil could be cheating is HILARIOUS given the fact that her happy ass was going to high end resorts with Mousier Steal Ya bytch himself (Michael Ealy) KNOWING he wanted to smash and Phil had to go up there and regulate.

I hope he throws that shyt in her face if she even BROACHES the subject. The man put aside his own years in the making ambitions for the better of his family and for her to live out his art dreams. Thats NOT a man whose going to cheat
He ain't did shyt except say she reached out to him about joining the firm and she's got the :patrice:

Unless they reveal that she caught Phil slipping with her in the past, then the concern is crazy.

Edit: Even if he was smashing during the marriage, the only way Phil would be so nonchalant telling Viv that she reached out would be if Viv found out he was messing with her in the past but didn't let Phil know that she knew.

Last edited:

MajesticLion

Veteran
Daps

You all set to go full scorched-earth :pachaha:

Ealy's play was all in the game, dudes will try regardless no matter how sleazy it seems. The thing with Phil is that there's a strong implication of that woman and him having serious history, like he's the One That Got Away and Vivian won him in the end...so the idea that this ex is circling back around isn't that much of a stretch to make it a legit cause for concern. That kind of relationship intensity doesn't easily fade out. Especially with Phil being sanguine about it? Viv is guaranteed to be on alert lmao.

Gift and the curse.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
I liked this last episode. Beginning of the season didn't really pull me in, but this one seems to have righted the ship for me.

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Short for intelligence. It's basically what Geoffrey does. Provide insight into what took place, what's going on, basically like having deep eyes to cover tracks you might be oblivious to.

I know what intel is. I’m basically asking what your duties and for Whom. If you can elaborate.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I know what intel is. I’m basically asking what your duties and for Whom. If you can elaborate.
I prefer not the say. I had to do detail. If you are in the game or was in the game, you know what it is. It's a trust industry. Even to this day. I trust those guys