The Official "Bel-Air" Thread (Season 2 Is Now Airing)

Marlow Stanfield

Superstar
Daps
#ShortGang was throwing up gang signs a few weeks ago.

This week... :francis:

That's tuff :mjlol:

As for the Hillary storyline... I think the influencer subplot is part of the larger Hillary story where she's trying to find herself as an adult. She's doing whatever so she don't have to go back to the pool house. I wouldn't be surprised if she ended up back with LaMarcus and casted on Real Housewives or some shyt :mjlol:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Will took his girl
His spot as the “athlete” in the family
Damn near all his friends
And now a prestigious award he’s been wanting forever

And Will ain’t even TRY for half that shyt!

The fact Carlton can see the good in Will and that Will is just naturally THAT dude and can get past the jealousy is a hell of a character trait. I thought they were going to give him a W with ole girl in the teen NAACP but even SHE out here thirsting after Will and trying to pit them against each other (MAJOR scum-wench move)

Dude DESERVES a W. ANY W at this point. I hope the writers actually find a dope way for him to get the Founder’s Award. Will was right when he said he didn’t need it and the series hasn’t really shown that Will actually deserves it from an academic standpoint
Basically like the og Fresh Prince but Carlton actually got a backbone on this verison

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Jazz
full

That scene with him looking at Hilary, her ex and the fam was tough.
I think he's gonna break up with her and she's gonna be fukked up over him for the whole show,
basically flipping the OG gag of Jazz sweating Hilary all the time.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Man…. The way Will moved in this ep was kinda foul. I get he trynna move on but he could’ve gave Lisa a heads up or not do what he did.

Like don’t walk up to your new girl, ignoring your old girl who supposed to be your ACE, and kiss your new girl in her face then try to downplay.

He should’ve been straight up with her from the jump then been a little more cool, he kinda tried to flex on her