The Official "Bel-Air" Thread (Season 2 Is Now Airing)

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
I get the feeling Geoffrey's son is gonna end up like Lou in season 1: what he did wasn't worthy of all the secrecy :francis:

Once again...nobody's communicating. You just now found out about Carlton's panic attack at rhs protest and that shyt went viral? :heh:

Jazz finding out the hard way that he ain't good enough :francis:

The dancer that was in them leather jeans on the right side :shaq:

Why did Will and Lisa break it off again? Seemed like that shyt happened just because:dead:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I get the feeling Geoffrey's son is gonna end up like Lou in season 1: what he did wasn't worthy of all the secrecy :francis:

Once again...nobody's communicating. You just now found out about Carlton's panic attack at rhs protest and that shyt went viral? :heh:

Jazz finding out the hard way that he ain't good enough :francis:

The dancer that was in them leather jeans on the right side :shaq:

Why did Will and Lisa break it off again? Seemed like that shyt happened just because:dead:

Wasn’t it because she got nervous when she found out Will got caught with the blickey and her dad was running against uncle phil?

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Wasn’t it because she got nervous when she found out Will got caught with the blickey and her dad was running against uncle phil?
I thought they made up despite that at the end of season 1? I need to rewatch

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Damn why uncle Phil keep nikkas away from they father and they sons? Is Geoffrey's son Bishop from Juice or some shyt?

I thougjt ome girl wanted Phil to light up her night or some shyt.

Cocaine cowboy Carlton back in saddle again ready for another ride.

They kept OG Ashley on for 3episodes only to give her the boot again?

I wonder who from uncle family gonna be from the OG show? Is OG Geofrrey gonna play his dad?

Lisa did will a solid staying away from him breaking off their "friendship" mad respect for her.

Damn Jazz looking weak AF in this shyt. :mjcry: Hillary treating him like a side chick except they can be seen in public together.

Jazz glasses were fire though. What brand is that

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Even the waitress at the restaurant was decent :dead:

And I guess Phil finna flirt around with this woman like Vivian did with Michael Ealy last season :lolbron:
Nah if this uncle phil is like the OG one then he gonna be HOH

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
How? The whole swimming thing? He really needed her help and she dating D-LO browns son so she straight.

Nahhhh breh come on lets not play dumb here

We BOTH know the game

Yea he needed swimming lessons but getting all close, extra long hugs, gazing into her eyes, all that romantic shyt. KNOWING that she still feeling him?

Will out here macking the good girls… but damnit that might be what she deserves after playing Carlton to the left last season

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nahhhh breh come on lets not play dumb here

We BOTH know the game

Yea he needed swimming lessons but getting all close, extra long hugs, gazing into her eyes, all that romantic shyt. KNOWING that she still feeling him?

Will out here macking the good girls… but damnit that might be what she deserves after playing Carlton to the left last season
Yeah this lisa is fine as fukk and foul as fukk at the same time.

But Will always jad chicks