The Official "Bel-Air" Thread (Season 2 Is Now Airing)

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
nikka how we posed to know. We grown men. We don’t follow YouTubers :why:
:heh: A grown man. I'm 34. I don't consume their content either. It's called being aware. I can keep up with geopolitics and still know young Black entertainers that have a buzz. Just listen to yourselves. Clownery. And to try and make it about maturity or age :bryan:

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
‘They should make it more realistic and have Carlton date a white girl
Loool. The funny thing is if they make Carleton bi people will scream gay agenda. But the original run having zero gay or bi characters is completely unrealistic. People only like realism when it favors their beliefs lol

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:heh: A grown man. I'm 34. I don't consume their content either. It's called being aware. I can keep up with geopolitics and still know young Black entertainers that have a buzz. Just listen to yourselves. Clownery. And to try and make it about maturity or age :bryan:
Im a couple years younger G. I know that as well because of life not because i follow youtubers lol

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
Naw dawg this ain’t it