The Official "Bel-Air" Thread (Season 2 Is Now Airing)

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I understand why Carlton keeps putting the beats on people.

He ain't without his own shortcomings but that breh can't have nothing to himself.

Will took his girl
His spot as the “athlete” in the family
Damn near all his friends
And now a prestigious award he’s been wanting forever

And Will ain’t even TRY for half that shyt!

The fact Carlton can see the good in Will and that Will is just naturally THAT dude and can get past the jealousy is a hell of a character trait. I thought they were going to give him a W with ole girl in the teen NAACP but even SHE out here thirsting after Will and trying to pit them against each other (MAJOR scum-wench move)

Dude DESERVES a W. ANY W at this point. I hope the writers actually find a dope way for him to get the Founder’s Award. Will was right when he said he didn’t need it and the series hasn’t really shown that Will actually deserves it from an academic standpoint

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
This influencer sub plot is dumb
I agree. This is about the only part of the show they need to change up. All they need to do is drop that and focus more on Hilary and Jazz relationship more. Maybe after this shyt is over with the football player turn the tides and have someone Hilary now works with or for be someone Jazz used to be involved with.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Ivy paid for everything and already has the clout but Hilary thinks she should have final say so for whatever reason.
Make it make sense.
I agree. This is about the only part of the show they need to change up. All they need to do is drop that and focus more on Hilary and Jazz relationship more. Maybe after this shyt is over with the football player turn the tides and have someone Hilary now works with or for be someone Jazz used to be involved with.

Yeah, its not even like the actual drama of it it’s the entire idea i just don’t really vibe with. Like are there really influencer houses with just a bunch of clout chasers living together feeding off their algorithms?

It’d just make more sense to me if it was Hillary doing her thing with her cooking business. They don’t even gotta drop the social media aspect of it, just don’t make it so Nickelodeon.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Ivy paid for everything and already has the clout but Hilary thinks she should have final say so for whatever reason.
Make it make sense.

Ivy promised her when they started that Hilary would have an equal say on certain things as it regards to the house and marketing. I forgot what type of Leverage Hilary originally had but if memory serves it was Ivy who approached Hilary with the deal and told her they would be partners.

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
Ivy promised her when they started that Hilary would have an equal say on certain things as it regards to the house and marketing. I forgot what type of Leverage Hilary originally had but if memory serves it was Ivy who approached Hilary with the deal and told her they would be partners.
It was Hilary who approached Ivy because she wanted to get out of the contract with the white boy who originally owned the house.

Now Hilary is treating it like it's her house and wants Ivy to plug spiked lemonade when she already has her own brand.