The Official "Bel-Air" Thread (Season 2 Is Now Airing)

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
Yeah, its not even like the actual drama of it it’s the entire idea i just don’t really vibe with. Like are there really influencer houses with just a bunch of clout chasers living together feeding off their algorithms?

It’d just make more sense to me if it was Hillary doing her thing with her cooking business. They don’t even gotta drop the social media aspect of it, just don’t make it so Nickelodeon.
Is that a joke question. Half of social media is a group of people holed up under the same roof trying to pop. AMP, RDCworld. etc.? Those are influencer house type situations.

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
This episode was kinda cheesy but I liked it. We know Will about to mess this up with Jeffrey.

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, its not even like the actual drama of it it’s the entire idea i just don’t really vibe with. Like are there really influencer houses with just a bunch of clout chasers living together feeding off their algorithms?

It’d just make more sense to me if it was Hillary doing her thing with her cooking business. They don’t even gotta drop the social media aspect of it, just don’t make it so Nickelodeon.
Yes flyover state girls moving to cali to be 8 in a house for their social media career is very common