The Official "Bel-Air" Thread (Season 2 Is Now Airing)

ML29

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
hell she had 3 sisters...will mom, the one with the white dude, and jennifer lewis

was wondering if they were written out of this too
I think they just haven’t been mentioned yet because there hasn’t been much reason to allude to them. They could possibly appear later on maybe in season two.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Judging by what Will's mom told Will by that Lou owed all of this money to people and she "paid off his debts", I think he was pimping her out and she was selling herself to pay off the debts. Even more evidence to that when she says after she had Will he couldn't "use her anymore".

fukked up if true.

:what:

If he was the pimp how was Vi the one with all the money? How is a pimp in debt? How does Vi prostituting herself earn enough money to pay off debts which we can assume were in the thousands?

He was either borrowing money to start some high risk businesses that failed, was scamming people, gambling, or hustling.

By using her she meant he couldn't get any more money out of her so he left.

Professor K.

rap game Paul Millsap
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
I think they just haven’t been mentioned yet because there hasn’t been much reason to allude to them. They could possibly appear later on maybe in season two.
The fact that it's "Viv's fault" Vi had to do everything alone with no mention of any other sisters tells me they were written out :manny:

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace
Ain't it sus how Carlton is so forgiving about Will and Lisa? I know a lot of us in this thread ain't forgiving our cousin fu*king our ex smh especially the way they have written Carlton this season. He forgave too easy.
And how the fam ain't calling out this floozy

ML29

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
The fact that it's "Viv's fault" Vi had to do everything alone with no mention of any other sisters tells me they were written out :manny:
That could just be because Vi was the oldest sister, thus naturally always had more responsibilities than the others. I just hope they show up in season two, the sisters dynamic was always a fun part of the original series.

daboywonder2002

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
minnesota
I get that this is supposed to be a more mature Will. But I don't like the idea of him having a girlfriend. At least make Will somewhat of a bachelor.

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
And how the fam ain't calling out this floozy
I am there thinking, how are the family just letting it go? Aunt Viv is always calling shyt out but her son's ex is dating Carlton's cousin and she's quiet?

Aunt Vy not saying shyt to Will. Not even a "watch that girl" throwaway line?

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
This show has jealousy alot as a theme. Tray of Will. Will mom of Aunt Viv. And Carlton of Will

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
This show has jealousy alot as a theme. Jazz of Will. Will mom of Aunt Viv. And Carlton of Will

You mean Trey? I don’t remember Jazz being jealous of Will, he too busy trying to bust down Hillary fine ass.

I get that this is supposed to be a more mature Will. But I don't like the idea of him having a girlfriend. At least make Will somewhat of a bachelor.

I thought you were gonna comment on him giving out so much wise advice and being so level headed. Original will was much more of a clown/screw up, especially earlier on. This will feels a little too “perfect”, like cartlton said. He gets along with everyone, gets straight A’s, captain of the basketball team, gets girls, the Banks family immediately fell in love with him, can throw parties, etc. etc.

I feel like they should make him a bit rougher around the edges.