The Official "Bel-Air" Thread (Season 2 Is Now Airing)

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees
Honestly Lisa wasn't all that in the OG series and in this I still fail to see why she is drawing all this male attention
I mean even in the OG series Carlton was drawn to a lot of the affluent black women who had similar interests to him. Lisa and him just do not seem like a match apart from drama and this whole love triangle is going to permanently cause a break between will and carlton and TBH their friendship and dynamic is what the shows lifeblood is going to rely on

Only change I have been against so far
Quite possibly the worst take I’ve heard on here and Sohh and that’s saying a lot

motionlessZombie

All Star
Daps
Speaking of which, this show is making it sound like he did so much more than just walk out on Will. They act like this nikka caught bodies or molested children and is on the run :picard:

Judging by what Will's mom told Will by that Lou owed all of this money to people and she "paid off his debts", I think he was pimping her out and she was selling herself to pay off the debts. Even more evidence to that when she says after she had Will he couldn't "use her anymore".

fukked up if true.

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees
Ain't it sus how Carlton is so forgiving about Will and Lisa? I know a lot of us in this thread ain't forgiving our cousin fu*king our ex smh especially the way they have written Carlton this season. He forgave too easy.
Yea that was way too easily forgiving for Carlton character on this show as we know it. I do like they’re finally humanizing it cause nikka had no redeemable qualities up until an episode ago.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Might be the worst episode of the season. I'm sorry but Will's mom sounded like a crab. Vivian mightve gotten help her whole life...but is she supposed to feel sorry about that? And you're trying to pin your woes about Lou on her? :comeon:

Speaking of which, this show is making it sound like he did so much more than just walk out on Will. They act like this nikka caught bodies or molested children and is on the run :picard:

Hillary being yet another nikka not reading a damn contract :snoop:

Carlton finally made piece with Will fukking Lisa which is cool but Will is still wrong though lol

And Lisa snatched that nikka will up like the last piece of cake in the fridge in that damn poolhouse :lolbron:

G was about to hand in his letter of resignation until Will asked about his dad...even G wont take Phil's bullshyt :leon:

Ya’ll REALLY think G was about so resign? I don’t think so. The show has established Geoffrey and Phil’s relationship to the point where if G was going to quit he would tell Phil to his face man to man. And I also don’t think G would quit over Will’s father even though he had reservations about tracking him down.

I think the envelope was the last known address of Will’s pops or the last city/state he resided in. Remember G told Will he would find out where he IS not tell him where he WAS. I think G is going to hold off on giving Phil info on Will’s dad for a bit, which shouldn’t be too hard considering that Phil is going to be preoccupied with the upcoming debate, Hilary’s issues, and the Reid problem.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Ya’ll REALLY think G was about so resign? I don’t think so. The show has established Geoffrey and Phil’s relationship to the point where if G was going to quit he would tell Phil to his face man to man. And I also don’t think G would quit over Will’s father even though he had reservations about tracking him down.

I think the envelope was the last known address of Will’s pops or the last city/state he resided in. Remember G told Will he would find out where he IS not tell him where he WAS. I think G is going to hold off on giving Phil info on Will’s dad for a bit, which shouldn’t be too hard considering that Phil is going to be preoccupied with the upcoming debate, Hilary’s issues, and the Reid problem.
What else could've possibly been in that envelope after Phil tried to carry him?

Why on Earth would he put an address in an envelope instead of just telling him, as you said, man to man?

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Judging by what Will's mom told Will by that Lou owed all of this money to people and she "paid off his debts", I think he was pimping her out and she was selling herself to pay off the debts. Even more evidence to that when she says after she had Will he couldn't "use her anymore".

fukked up if true.

I think thats a little TOO dark for this series. I couldn’t IMAGINE Vi ever wanting to tell Will the truth if she was some street walker.

Besides Viv already mentioned that Vi worked hard and even worked her way through college. Doesn’t seem like the type to be out prostituting herself if she had the wherewithal to finish school.

Also in the first episode Viv and Phil agreed to bring Will to Bel Air because they “owed” him. I think that Will’s father might have left, but then tried to come back and make an honest effort to be in Will’s life but Phil intervened by either lying and convincing him Will wasn’t his son or threatening him in some manner. Viv made a reference to Phil “helping” Vi in some manner, which Is coded reference to him making sure Lou stayed away

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
No wonder why Hilary's parents are gonna kick her ass out, she quits as someone challenges her. She did the TikTok house for like a week and now she's done with that :mjlol:

Aunt Viv loves calling out people at inappropriate times I see :mjlol:

I feel like they gonna end up giving Hillary a successful podcast show or something. It would channel the original HIllary eventually getting a talk show, this would be like the modern gen z version of that

I wonder if they’ll eventually give Ashley some type of personality or if she’s just gonna be that one background kid they use to drop one liners to move a scene along

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Is the other sister not in this show? In the original fresh prince aunt viv had two sisters, wills mom and the other sister that dated the white guy. Is the latter sister written out of this?
hell she had 3 sisters...will mom, the one with the white dude, and jennifer lewis

was wondering if they were written out of this too

MajesticLion

Veteran
Daps
I think thats a little TOO dark for this series. I couldn’t IMAGINE Vi ever wanting to tell Will the truth if she was some street walker.

Drama. :manny:

Besides Viv already mentioned that Vi worked hard and even worked her way through college. Doesn’t seem like the type to be out prostituting herself if she had the wherewithal to finish school.

You're underestimating just how many women have/are doing just that.