The Official "Bel-Air" Thread (Season 2 Is Now Airing)

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
:mjlol: my lil cousin hit me up and say why they got this Baby dee from Next Friday looking girl playing Lisa and now I can't unsee it :deadmanny:

356441-1647242787.png

1c5223cc8d7ee2ae6a2d9b4d4ee82ebf7f21b0fb.gifv
giphy.gif

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Might be the worst episode of the season. I'm sorry but Will's mom sounded like a crab. Vivian mightve gotten help her whole life...but is she supposed to feel sorry about that? And you're trying to pin your woes about Lou on her? :comeon:

Speaking of which, this show is making it sound like he did so much more than just walk out on Will. They act like this nikka caught bodies or molested children and is on the run :picard:

Hillary being yet another nikka not reading a damn contract :snoop:

Carlton finally made piece with Will fukking Lisa which is cool but Will is still wrong though lol

And Lisa snatched that nikka will up like the last piece of cake in the fridge in that damn poolhouse :lolbron:

G was about to hand in his letter of resignation until Will asked about his dad...even G wont take Phil's bullshyt :leon:

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
G was about to hand in his letter of resignation until Will asked about his dad...even G wont take Phil's bullshyt :leon:

I'm surprised Phil had the balls to do that. Seeing as G could fukk up his whole career. And Phil can't prove G did anything, but you know G got evidence of the Phil's dirt.

Whatever they did to Lou had better be some seriously foul shyt. For all this drama.