The Official "Bel-Air" Thread (Season 2 Is Now Airing)

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Will momma complain too damn much :hhh:
Yea she madd bitter, she even mad her son, who she forced to go out there wants to stay and live in luxury as opposed to coming back to dusty as Philly. If she acts like this now ain’t no telling how difficult she was to Willl’s pops. He probably was tired of her hating ass

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
No wonder why Hilary's parents are gonna kick her ass out, she quits as someone challenges her. She did the TikTok house for like a week and now she's done with that :mjlol:

Aunt Viv loves calling out people at inappropriate times I see :mjlol:
She should have never recorded that in that house of all places. She also should not have quit, she should have did her style of videos until they kicked her out. That way it’s on them and not her quitting and breaking the contract

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
She should have never recorded that in that house of all places. She also should not have quit, she should have did her style of videos until they kicked her out. That way it’s on them and not her quitting and breaking the contract
Yes that made no sense. But I think it also might be to show us her lack of foresight. Anyone with common sense would've waited to get fired instead of quitting in a situation like that lol

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Ain't it sus how Carlton is so forgiving about Will and Lisa? I know a lot of us in this thread ain't forgiving our cousin fu*king our ex smh especially the way they have written Carlton this season. He forgave too easy.

LMAO

:mjlol:YALL BOYS SOUNDING LIKE
SIMPS IN HERE...

ME AND MY BROTHERS/COUSINS
HAVE ALL HIT A FEW OF THE SAME bytchES WHEN WE WERE COMING UP.

IF IT AINT AN EX WIFE
OR BABY MOMMA NO bytch
IS OFF LIMITS IF SHES CHOOSING.

nikkaS REALLY THINK
THEY OWN THESE HOES.
TEENAGERS AT THAT.

:devil:
:evil:

BiggWebb79

You Don't Have The Answers...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elm City
From this episode Will's mom was a straight up bytch, but I see why she felt like she lost her baby and had resentment of Viv living her life while she was stuck in Philly taking care of the family(Will & their mom) with that sisterly support. I believe Will pop was probably a coke head that had a gambling problem and fukking everything up. Phil probably handle dude with putting a burner to the side of his dome and telling him to get lost.

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
From this episode Will's mom was a straight up bytch, but I see why she felt like she lost her baby and had resentment of Viv living her life while she was stuck in Philly taking care of the family(Will & their mom) with that sisterly support. I believe Will pop was probably a coke head that had a gambling problem and fukking everything up. Phil probably handle dude with putting a burner to the side of his dome and telling him to get lost.
This shiit happened on the sitcom too....