The Official "Bel-Air" Thread (Season 2 Is Now Airing)

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
Man this show ain’t a wish fulfillment it’s to give a voice to the boule black people who ain’t represented in media. Brings light to the class divides between Afro Americans. nikkas talking shyt about his girl but the pairing makes realistic sense. How many black women look like Nia Long? If will was a real person that would be what his girl would look like.Stop comparing
:dwillhuh::gucci: nikka, not the girl they have currently cast as Lisa. Where do you nikkas live where it's hard to find beautiful black women? You'll trip over a dozen girls that look better than Lisa just walking into a gym in LA.

• Dap
Reactions: Sbp

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
U nikkas be on the internet too much.

1/3 of adults in America are obese and 2/3 are overweight yet nia longs are everywhere. The only socialization you have must come from the gym. Really look around outside ya bubble my guy.
No nikka. I'm in the real world. I live in LA. I see, interact with, and date these women.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
You dont like nikkas calling Lisa fat get the fukk out the thread. :camby:

it's not that... it's just that i personally been here for years and for a fact seen the types of broads that yall praise on here and that's a telln sign that most get no hoes..zero hoes.. so it's just funny to see the hate on Lisa when 50% of the board would trip over themselves for a 4/10 :russ:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I get that this is supposed to be a more mature Will. But I don't like the idea of him having a girlfriend. At least make Will somewhat of a bachelor.
it makes sense for will to not have a serious girlfriend in a comedy series that has very few long running storylines. where you can watch an episode in any order and not really be missing much.

this a drama series. he needs to have a girlfriend, that's where most drama in men's lives derives from. :unimpressed:

FrontoBama

U Can’t Reach The Sun
Daps
Reppin
Knicks & Dimes
Weird to see Jazz bag Hillary within a few episodes. It shudda been a Fancy/Jamie type dynamic.

That, and Geoffrey as Avon Barksdale is the only two issues. Solid 8/10 otherwise.

also the chik playing Hillary is pressure.

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
Episode 7 is wild man
-Will Gon smash his cousin ex girl that Carlton still in love with at the party you threw for him????
-even tho I don't fucc with Carlton fivehead having ass, he don't deserve this Mr. Biggs treatment he getting
-Thottery ...I mean Hillary just had to go the thot route. shyt is tired already.
-Goonfrey and Jazz the only solid folks on this show. Everybody elsE is annoying
- what's gonna happen with this light skin dude tho? If they make aunt Viv a sidejawn,imma be sick
& Carlton Fisk brooding on the balcony like a supervillain.lol

Last edited:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Ghat dayum that was a fantastically written episode, this show just hitting on all cylinders right now.

That Viv and Vy situation hits home because its so relatable to many families...even the ones who strong be needing a backbone even if they don't say so. And I like how this is starting to rub off on Will and Carlton a little bit....I wouldn't be surprised that this is the leaf that gets their relationship moving forward in the right direction that we know OG will and carlton got to, being brothers.

Hilary need to learn how to read contracts, prolly gonna get legally sued to hell and back before the season ends. I don't think I like where Geofrey is planning to go, I understand his ideas on the situation but we don't know what type of dude Lou is...and if we see him we'll prolly see why Phil acts that way.

Last edited: