The Official Battlefield: Hardline Thread

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I've been having fun with hardline but this morning I put on bf4 and then I realized the maps in 4 are next level compared to hardline. Same thing for the weapons. Regardless, the launch of bf4 was way worse than hardline so I'm hoping in a few months we'll get better dlc and in the upcoming weeks we get better balance.

The game is fun but very flawed in its current iteration. Half the gadgets are worthless shyt. The assignments to unlock some of these weapons are ridiculous. Wack, homogenous community that doesn't play objectives and only uses the most OP weapons. Poor map design( why are the vaults/heist escape points so close to enemy spawns on certain maps). I find myself playing less and less

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
The game is fun but very flawed in its current iteration. Half the gadgets are worthless shyt. The assignments to unlock some of these weapons are ridiculous. Wack, homogenous community that doesn't play objectives and only uses the most OP weapons. Poor map design( why are the vaults/heist escape points so close to enemy spawns on certain maps). I find myself playing less and less
Being completely honest I have no idea why the BF franchise added modes like TDM.The maps aren't designed for that type of gameplay shyt is a waste of space.Only time it was remotely decent was in BF3 the close quarters DLC because the maps were specifically designed for domination and TDM.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Being completely honest I have no idea why the BF franchise added modes like TDM.The maps aren't designed for that type of gameplay shyt is a waste of space.Only time it was remotely decent was in BF3 the close quarters DLC because the maps were specifically designed for domination and TDM.

EA has been chasing after the disenfranchised COD community for years so they put stuff like TDM because thats all they know. I am shocked they didn't add SDM at all :mindblown: That shyt waas GOAT in BC2 and its where its shines over COD. They didn't add that but they put 64 player TDM on some of these small ass maps. I only played TDM twice on here. It was everglades(one of the bigger maps) and I sat back near a spawn point and just mowed whole squads down over and over again. I can only imagine that shyt on growhouse or the block

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I said it before, take all the game types in this game, tweak the maps and put them in bf4, or bf5, or bf4.5 delta service or some "cool name" and that shyt would absolutely unbelievable .

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
How do you get a camera coin in this shyt? Seems like rounds end before you get the necessary points

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
EA has been chasing after the disenfranchised COD community for years so they put stuff like TDM because thats all they know. I am shocked they didn't add SDM at all :mindblown: That shyt waas GOAT in BC2 and its where its shines over COD. They didn't add that but they put 64 player TDM on some of these small ass maps. I only played TDM twice on here. It was everglades(one of the bigger maps) and I sat back near a spawn point and just mowed whole squads down over and over again. I can only imagine that shyt on growhouse or the block
No idea why Squad Rush hasn't comeback such a dope mode in BC2:mindblown:.Never understood the appeal of 64 player TDM just beyond stupid spawn get shot rinse n repeat I'll never play that shyt:camby:leave 64 players to Conquest

IrateMastermind

All Star
Supporter
Daps

I can get behind most of what you're saying. I don't think the gadgets are useless they just aren't necessary. I use almost all the gadgets and upgrades except stunt driver. the camera coins are pretty useful once you learn how to place them properly. The gas mask is cool cuz i use gas grenades. The zipline and grappling hook are convenient on certain game modes... but none of those things I named can ever make it the g.o.a.t battlefield game. The maps compared to bf4 are booboo, The destruction... cheeks. the weapon balance, laughable. People not playing the objective is frustrating. I know one month into bf4 i was frustrated with it but it turned out to be one of my favorite games of all time. I'm gonna take a wait and see approach on this one.

Its sad, most companies are encouraged to put out an unfinished product and use the consumer to test and refine it over its life span. They get the initial profits based on early success (or failure) and can put money back into the product(if its successful and bail if it's a failure) instead of fully backing a game initially. My brother read this in a book recently (lean start up if you're interested, I haven't finished yet) and it seems to be the way of the future as long as the consumer keeps pre-ordering games.

IrateMastermind

All Star
Supporter
Daps
10 intel assists but if the enemy is spotted before your camera does it you don't get the assist:damn:

it's easy. Go to team death match and put a camera on the second story window in the conex tower facing the overpass on derailed. Find a server that is on the map before derailed, I think it's the block??? you can look at the server rotation to be sure. If you hop in derailed you could be hoping in a game thats about to end. Do the map before.

You can also use your extra camera and drop it when you know you're about to get into a fire fight. It works best when you run in a pack.

I'm batting 100% on derailed with this strategy. I get the camera coin early in the match. Good luck.

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli
they need to drop more maps and guns and a patch asap. i had a squad of 8 ppl and we were all talking about how we miss battlefield 4. this game getting old quick

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
it's easy. Go to team death match and put a camera on the second story window in the conex tower facing the overpass on derailed. Find a server that is on the map before derailed, I think it's the block??? you can look at the server rotation to be sure. If you hop in derailed you could be hoping in a game thats about to end. Do the map before.

You can also use your extra camera and drop it when you know you're about to get into a fire fight. It works best when you run in a pack.

I'm batting 100% on derailed with this strategy. I get the camera coin early in the match. Good luck.

Can you explain the location better?