Reppin
Another Gold Medal
We dead out chea?

I'm sorry friend.

nwo-brand-the-rock-o.gif

Esco

Rich & Black
Daps
Nope easiest shyt to use:whoa:let me chill tho u know how dudes get about the k-10:heh:.But until they make certain weapons better that's all you gonna see
I can't wait to buy that gun, it's nothing but cheese :pachaha:..The weapon selection is so weak breh :smh:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
IDK I'm already getting bored with this. Something is missing. The need to patch this shyt fast to make some of these gadgets/weapons viable. I popped in BF4 early and it was night and day. Nothing like racing across shattered houses in Gulmond or trying to survive in that open field with tanks and all types of explosions going on around you

Esco

Rich & Black
Daps
IDK I'm already getting bored with this. Something is missing. The need to patch this shyt fast to make some of these gadgets/weapons viable. I popped in BF4 early and it was night and day. Nothing like racing across shattered houses in Gulmond or trying to survive in that open field with tanks and all types of explosions going on around you
Cosign. This game feels like a DLC...it's nothing compared to BF4.

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
I can't wait to buy that gun, it's nothing but cheese :pachaha:..The weapon selection is so weak breh :smh:
Its only like 6 weapons that are really good main reason I run enforcer putting nikkaz down wit the Battle rifles is:blessed:.The weapon balance is fukking horrible IDGAF what anybody says
1:08 in this video no other weapon can do this but its not dominant breh

Last edited: