The Official Battlefield: Hardline Thread

ll_simon

GQ MoTY Candidate
Daps
Reppin
#NJLives #LWO
you guys would enjoy the game more if you played with a squad. every game is much better with a squad but this game especially. idk why but playing solo is super boring. bf4 i could run solo and it was still fun not hardline though
BF is not meant to be played solo like COD, thats why I love the franchise. Your not rewarded for going it alone, you have to play as a team.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
game is in desperate need of a balance patch.The teammates make it awful also especially in heist and conquest

Yeah I'm not feeling the community at all, no way these are bf4 guys.

Why not? You was on it lol

It's not a bad game but I think for a game to have good longevity it needs a good community, I'm not seeing it here.

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Yeah I'm not feeling the community at all, no way these are bf4 guys.

It's not a bad game but I think for a game to have good longevity it needs a good community, I'm not seeing it here.
Just use it for a change up I bounce back and forth between this and bf4 plus when bf4 drop them new guns and maps I'm a be playing this even less.

As far as the community most are just idiots or kids you see someone every round not knowing what to do or even playing the objective. When your team is lacking I go into for self mode :manny: make sure I'm doing what I can do to help us win while also making sure my k.d stays positive.

IrateMastermind

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Just use it for a change up I bounce back and forth between this and bf4 plus when bf4 drop them new guns and maps I'm a be playing this even less.

As far as the community most are just idiots or kids you see someone every round not knowing what to do or even playing the objective. When your team is lacking I go into for self mode :manny: make sure I'm doing what I can do to help us win while also making sure my k.d stays positive.

This problem will remain as long as the assignments are this difficult. It seems people play them instead of the objectives and I can't blame them.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The sniping in this game is too noob friendly like in the COD series :snoop:

I mean...COD/BF are those types of games. Its not bad as such...just they are games appealing to kids/teenagers that hate anything difficult or challenging. :yeshrug:

Its why people graduate to CS:Go. :francis:

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
you guys would enjoy the game more if you played with a squad. every game is much better with a squad but this game especially. idk why but playing solo is super boring. bf4 i could run solo and it was still fun not hardline though
Its the only way I play still not that fun imo:francis:

DStyles

Vegan
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY/Manchester,UK
I mean...COD/BF are those types of games. Its not bad as such...just they are games appealing to kids/teenagers that hate anything difficult or challenging. :yeshrug:

Its why people graduate to CS:Go. :francis:
In the other BF series, sniping was not as easy as it is now.

I suck at sniping and I can have a good game with the sniping class on this game.