The Official Battlefield: Hardline Thread

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
sorry brehs im selling this while the price is still high

bored already and doesnt feel right, dont like most of the maps aswell.

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
sorry brehs im selling this while the price is still high

bored already and doesnt feel right, dont like most of the maps aswell.
I think Heist and Blood Money keep it fresh but yeah I'm not nearly putting the same amount of time into this like BF4.Hopefully they fix the balance issues and make some better maps cuz MKX bout to crush everything:blessed:

IrateMastermind

All Star
Supporter
Daps
IDK I'm already getting bored with this. Something is missing. The need to patch this shyt fast to make some of these gadgets/weapons viable. I popped in BF4 early and it was night and day. Nothing like racing across shattered houses in Gulmond or trying to survive in that open field with tanks and all types of explosions going on around you

I've been having fun with hardline but this morning I put on bf4 and then I realized the maps in 4 are next level compared to hardline. Same thing for the weapons. Regardless, the launch of bf4 was way worse than hardline so I'm hoping in a few months we'll get better dlc and in the upcoming weeks we get better balance.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
i feel like all of you but sold bf4 like a dumbass 2 months ago....is there a premium ps4 bf4 version available for the low? would appreciate it brehs

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
On K10 - "It's just easy mode, you don't even need a lot of skill to do really well with it" @Los!
@Xxplosive It's funny how you tagging me nikka but y'all ignore the fact I got weapons license with P90 and MPX. How many on here got 3 weapons license majority of y'all don't even have one.

I can use any gun that fits my play style with that being said :camby:

Now what you gotta say? Matter fact you and your girlfriend finish hugging then hop off my dikk.

Esco

Rich & Black
Daps
@Xxplosive It's funny how you tagging me nikka but y'all ignore the fact I got weapons license with P90 and MPX. How many on here got 3 weapons license majority of y'all don't even have one.

I can use any gun that fits my play style with that being said :camby:

Now what you gotta say? Matter fact you and your girlfriend finish hugging then hop off my dikk.
Emotional :wow: