The Official Battlefield: Hardline Thread

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
You guys are weird and bad consumers. Hardline, its been cheap on xbox which is a sign that it'll be a games with gold title before the year is over with. Mark my words on that :demonic:

As for the game itself, great game. Campaign is well made, rivals hollywood movies in production. People seem to be expecting unrealistic things from a videogame. Every game you play isn't supposed to revolutionize gaming. Lower your expectations and Hardline is a great game overall. Online was fun as well, but battlefield players are similar to COD players where they like to play a certain way. And any other styled game is INCORRECT in their eyes.

Its like akademiks and Halo... Halo 5 is :blessed: but he can't get into it because he's stuck in Halo: Yesteryears :snoop:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You guys are weird and bad consumers. Hardline, its been cheap on xbox which is a sign that it'll be a games with gold title before the year is over with. Mark my words on that :demonic:

As for the game itself, great game. Campaign is well made, rivals hollywood movies in production. People seem to be expecting unrealistic things from a videogame. Every game you play isn't supposed to revolutionize gaming. Lower your expectations and Hardline is a great game overall. Online was fun as well, but battlefield players are similar to COD players where they like to play a certain way. And any other styled game is INCORRECT in their eyes.

Its like akademiks and Halo... Halo 5 is :blessed: but he can't get into it because he's stuck in Halo: Yesteryears :snoop:

I recall it already being free on Xbox

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
i never played cause yall shyt ALL OVER it everytime its brought up. hope i aint makin a mistake but im taking yall word for it

Dawg, lol.....I previously made that mistake on a COUPLE of games that these dudes on here said were trash.....and conversely, on games they said were fire. Like, cats said Nioh was fire but I played it for an hour and then deleted it....just couldnt get into it.

Sometimes you just gotta try stuff for yourself because when it comes to hardcore gamers like the dudes in here it can be difficult to discern what will or won't "go over" with them. Just lookit the posts in this forum....

I played Hardline for about three hours yesterday (on PSNow). It entertained me cause I wasnt lookin for perfection.

Game was dope. It was like Miami Vice meets GTA. Only thing I hated about it was it was too short. I beat it in 3 nights, I was pissed. Didn't get into the on line play tho

This. I ain't beat it yet, but the campaign is fun and entertaining. I'm at the part where we bout to go find Leo Ray.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Game was unfairly hated on by the loser ass BF community who hates everything that isn’t BF2. Outside of balancing weapon issues this was fun. But because this flopped no we have the bote that is BF 1 and V