The Official Battlefield: Hardline Thread

IrateMastermind

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Can you explain the location better?

Place it where I had it at the 18 second mark. I would've placed it perfectly but the match was about to end. There is usually a bunch of fighting under the overpass. I use my second one to place in the middle of battles I find while running around the map. Once the battle is over i pick it up and find somewhere else to put it.. make sure you're not the one getting the kills while you do this. You're hustling backwards if you do. once you die you can use a third one. If you try for a fourth one it replaces your first one. Stick to two or three cameras. The one in the video is the most important camera.

edit: Dont place two of your own cameras next to each other. They both have the same field of vision and you'll still only spot the same person as the first camera. I'm not sure if the camera has a 360 view of the battlefield or a front and rear view. I do know that it will spot anything on the same plain and above or below it. Good luck.

Edit: place another coin on the opposite end of that street in the video. It helps.

Last edited:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
After like 20 TDM (and go going deep negative in some matches) I manage to get two camera coins. shyt is a mess. It seems like everyone has the same idea and there are 20 cameras out at the same time. And then fukking fakkits want to all of the sudden become hackers in the middle of the round and fucome everything up. This game has some terrible assignments

IrateMastermind

All Star
Supporter
Daps
After like 20 TDM (and go going deep negative in some matches) I manage to get two camera coins. shyt is a mess. It seems like everyone has the same idea and there are 20 cameras out at the same time. And then fukking fakkits want to all of the sudden become hackers in the middle of the round and fucome everything up. This game has some terrible assignments

I had a hacker on the last game I played on derailed and still got it. And other cameras don't affec your assist. You all eat. I had guys copycat me and I assume we all ate good. Could be wrong though.

IrateMastermind

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Oh yea forgot trying to get the in the smaller maps also

"Downtown" by "a" if you were playing conquest is a good place to put one. Place it at the intersection.

Place one on "dust bowl" on any rooftop overlooking the action on the map. Pull up the big map and watch the flow of action. Equip the grappling hook, find your spot and place your coin. Same map, place one by the diner in the parking lot. There's usually action there.

On "the block" I'm 100% on this. Only tried once cuz it was my 5 of 5. Place one in the street on the left side of the map if you spawn from the convenience store. Also place one on the roof of the semi truck blocking the road on the right hand side of the map. I got a coin doing this after I hopped in a match with less than 100 tickets left.

Remember to line the coins up so they have a clear view of the action. The fewer blind spots the better.

ll_simon

GQ MoTY Candidate
Daps
Reppin
#NJLives #LWO
I bought this last Sunday with Dying Light. Haven't played yet, think I'm gonna pop it in around 9est if anyone tryina run. PS4 of course.

YaBoyPiff

HELLO I LOST MY OTHER PASSWORD :O
Daps
Reppin
VELEN
you guys would enjoy the game more if you played with a squad. every game is much better with a squad but this game especially. idk why but playing solo is super boring. bf4 i could run solo and it was still fun not hardline though