The Official Battlefield: Hardline Thread

YaBoyPiff

HELLO I LOST MY OTHER PASSWORD :O
Daps
Reppin
VELEN
@HNIC973 i see exactly what you mean about the scout now. this shyt cocks back almost instantly, nothing like in bf4. plus the aim is almost dead on without holding your breath in. they added tons of recoil to the ARs then reduced the sway heavy with the scout smh. are all the snipers like this?

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
@HNIC973 i see exactly what you mean about the scout now. this shyt cocks back almost instantly, nothing like in bf4. plus the aim is almost dead on without holding your breath in. they added tons of recoil to the ARs then reduced the sway heavy with the scout smh. are all the snipers like this?
no only that one

Juven

All Star
Daps
from a dude who enjoyed BF3 around launch, this game has really disheartened a breh from getting back into BF. 90% of the time I get killed I don't know how or where from, the default weapons are atrocious, some of these modes promote some goofy ass gameplay that I can't get with, 32 and 64 is a little much for me, the list goes on. shyt is making me look for COD AW deals and shyt :scust:

tl;dr - shyt aint for me :yeshrug:

Don't worry breh Dice didn't make this

We about to eat when Battlefront comes out :ahh:

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
I'm still gonna give this game a try before I switch back to BF4...I hope it ain't too bad :francis:
This shyt is to noob friendly IMO even more then BF4.The tec-9 machine pistol has more recoil then AR's and carbines.Only AR in this game that takes any skill to use is that AKM.Everything else is laser like accurate.No need to even mention the Scout Elite.There was a dude on last night who had 69 gold stars on a m416:scust:.

Last edited:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I wasn't opposed to them lowering the weapon count if all of the guns were balanced
:francis:

I don't think I'm going Premium with this joint, I've only had it for 3 days, but something just seems off with this game. I've only played Blood Money, and a little bit of Heist and Hotwire, but I'm just not finding myself "in" to this game like others.

Esco

Rich & Black
Daps
This shyt is to noob friendly IMO the tec-9 machine pistol has more recoil then AR's and carbines.Only AR in this game that takes any skill to use is that AKM.Everything else is laser like accurate.No need to even mention the Scout Elite.There was a dude on last night who had 69 gold stars on a m416:scust:.
You copped Premium already?