The Official Battlefield: Hardline Thread

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
I wasn't opposed to them lowering the weapon count if all of the guns were balanced
:francis:

I don't think I'm going Premium with this joint, I've only had it for 3 days, but something just seems off with this game. I've only played Blood Money, and a little bit of Heist and Hotwire, but I'm just not finding myself "in" to this game like others.
shyt is ridiculous you engage firefights from a 40-50 meters out still lose to AR's and carbines with battle rifles.I might make a vid showing the stupid recoil of the hcar you literally stand zero chance because the shyt kicks so much

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Game is alright. I been playing heavily. But that's more due to game modes then game play . Game needs more polish. Not the kind of polish you get when you go over it mad times tho... I mean the kind of polish you get from experience. This game feels like battlefield arcade. But I know some dudes swearing behind this right now so you know how that shyt go

Catch me online with my WOESS

CTech83

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Game is alright. I been playing heavily. But that's more due to game modes then game play . Game needs more polish. Not the kind of polish you get when you go over it mad times tho... I mean the kind of polish you get from experience. This game feels like battlefield arcade. But I know some dudes swearing behind this right now so you know how that shyt go

Agree with this pretty much. It feels like Activision's take on battlefield.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Why didnt level cap mention the delayed hit registration on some of the shotguns or the lag input on revolvers? Those are a huge issues too

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Why didnt level cap mention the delayed hit registration on some of the shotguns or the lag input on revolvers? Those are a huge issues too
I don't know if it's just me, that that .38 snub does not shoot for me. I had to buy another side arm while running that class because I would press the trigger once and it wouldn't shoot after that. Anybody else experience this?

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

I think the maps are throwing me off for now. Still getting used to them. On BF4 you had more time to evaluate flanking routes and different paths without getting spotted or shot at. This is way more in your face from the start. Those BF Youtubers were hyping up The Block map and I don't see why. It's damn near impossible to flank or even get to the other side of the map on there, and it's smaller than Locker and Metro

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I think the maps are throwing me off for now. Still getting used to them. On BF4 you had more time to evaluate flanking routes and different paths without getting spotted or shot at. This is way more in your face from the start. Those BF Youtubers were hyping up The Block map and I don't see why. It's damn near impossible to flank or even get to the other side of the map on there, and it's smaller than Locker and Metro
This is why i NEVER

and i mean NEVER

give a fukk about these corny youtube nikkas running around getting games before they come out.

They are payola nikkas for sure. This block map is trash. Its got a lot of cover which saves it from being outright basura in the land fill, but this shyt is weak. It's essentially a big rectangle, that nikkas is confined in trying to survive. GTFOH.

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I don't know if it's just me, that that .38 snub does not shoot for me. I had to buy another side arm while running that class because I would press the trigger once and it wouldn't shoot after that. Anybody else experience this?

Found a video about what I'm talking about... this happened to me with the 38 snub. shyt would literally not shoot at all.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps

No its not you. The same thing happens to me. Its some controller input lag. Same with the bald eagle.

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
The are making changes to the weapons glad they see how unbalanced some of this shyt is
CA9Dd8dXEAAjsYZ.jpg:large