The Official Battlefield: Hardline Thread

YaBoyPiff

HELLO I LOST MY OTHER PASSWORD :O
Daps
Reppin
VELEN

unlocked every pistol so far except the mac-10 some of these assignments:mjcry:

Can you tell me how many guns are in the game????? i know its not just the 5 weapons for each class right there has to be atleast 15 guns each class?? how do i unlock em? also what gun should be my first purchase this enforcer class ar has too much recoil

YaBoyPiff

Daps
Reppin
VELEN
?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????//

YaBoyPiff

Daps
Reppin
VELEN
I had the same problem. I Have 5 more to go.
\

Can you tell me how many guns are in the game????? i know its not just the 5 weapons for each class right there has to be atleast 15 guns each class?? how do i unlock em? also what gun should be my first purchase this enforcer class ar has too much recoil

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Hoped opposite @GoldenGlove on blood money yest. his squad was thirsty as fukk at our vault. They were like 10 deep trying to steal 10 bucks :heh: Had to put trip mines, C4, sabotage,etc all round

IrateMastermind

All Star
Supporter
Daps
8 guns for the support class. 2 of them are cop/criminal specific until you get the license. To use them on both teams. The sa-58 osw is my fav , I think it's only for the criminals. Scar-h for the cops. Expect to struggle with recoil a bit to start but once you get unlocks they get a lot better. You unlock these weapons with cash. Truthfully if you just want kills run mechanic. If you want cash play the objectives and worry about your k/d later.

\