The Official Battlefield: Hardline Thread

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
ScarH is a bytch until you get that compensator for it.

Iron Sights suck on that joint too, but I made it. Now I just need to get the grips unlocked.

I wasted my money on this Deluxe version, I hardly even run with that Operator's class and when I do, I pick up the AKM on the Criminals side anyway.

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
wrong. so you gonna answer the question now?
I've said this throughout the thread the shyt is noobest stupidest weapon in the game.First off it comes equipped wit a flash suppressor and straight pull.shyt in other BF games you had to earn.Second it rechambers fukking rounds like superman is shooting.WTF is the point in using other snipers or DMR's when the Scout Elite is more powerful version of the DMR's:usure:.I'm pretty sure most people on here been killed the most by AR's and the Scout Elite and its not because of the difficulty of use.

Last edited:

YaBoyPiff

HELLO I LOST MY OTHER PASSWORD :O
Daps
Reppin
VELEN
I've said this throughout the thread the shyt is noobest stupidest weapon in the game.First off it comes equipped wit a flash suppressor and straight pull.shyt in other BF games you had to earn.Second it rechambers fukking rounds like superman is shooting.WTF is the point in using other snipers or DMR's when the Scout Elite is more powerful version of the DMR's:usure:.I'm pretty sure most people on here been killed the most by AR's and the Scout Elite and its not because of the difficulty of use.

i see. i will have to start using this

CTech83

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
I wish these mother fukkers would go after the objectives. :beli:

I had my whole squad sniping from the roof tops with scout elites instead of grabbing the money. :why:

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I wish these mother fukkers would go after the objectives. :beli:

I had my whole squad sniping from the roof tops with scout elites instead of grabbing the money. :why:
The worst is when I find a great spot for the mobile spawn truck by the other team's vault and some a$$hole hops in it and proceeds to drive it into the middle of some shyt and get it blown up...

They always do it when the other team has more cash than we do, and I don't understand how people don't understand why I'm putting it there. I absolutely hate when they take it from that side of the map and drive and park it right by our Vault like our spawn isn't right there anyway.

:mindblown:

YaBoyPiff

Daps
Reppin
VELEN
whos playing right now drop your psn

seems like hardline isnt very active months after bf4 60+% of my friends list was playing it, right now i have a much bigger list and only 5 ppl playing :dahell? the OGs not fukking with hardline like that?

CTech83

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
whos playing right now drop your psn

seems like hardline isnt very active months after bf4 60+% of my friends list was playing it, right now i have a much bigger list and only 5 ppl playing :dahell? the OGs not fukking with hardline like that?

I'm on now. Ctech830

IrateMastermind

All Star
Supporter
Daps
The worst is when I find a great spot for the mobile spawn truck by the other team's vault and some a$$hole hops in it and proceeds to drive it into the middle of some shyt and get it blown up...

They always do it when the other team has more cash than we do, and I don't understand how people don't understand why I'm putting it there. I absolutely hate when they take it from that side of the map and drive and park it right by our Vault like our spawn isn't right there anyway.

:mindblown:

Stop using the truck and use the satellite phone. Only you can move that. My win % is 80% in this mode. Spawn truck by the vault (let someone else do that). Sat phone by their objective at the start of the match.

Take a motorcycle and ride the outskirts of the map to place the phone.

Wait till they bring money back and before they place it in thier vault kill them, pick up the money, hop on you motorcycle and ride it back to your vault.

You'll probably have to wait two minutes for you first bit of action. Oh and switch to a squad with 4/5 people. Your sat phone is useless on a 2 man squad. Hope this helps.

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
from a dude who enjoyed BF3 around launch, this game has really disheartened a breh from getting back into BF. 90% of the time I get killed I don't know how or where from, the default weapons are atrocious, some of these modes promote some goofy ass gameplay that I can't get with, 32 and 64 is a little much for me, the list goes on. shyt is making me look for COD AW deals and shyt :scust:

tl;dr - shyt aint for me :yeshrug:

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Stop using the truck and use the satellite phone. Only you can move that. My win % is 80% in this mode. Spawn truck by the vault (let someone else do that). Sat phone by their objective at the start of the match.

Take a motorcycle and ride the outskirts of the map to place the phone.

Wait till they bring money back and before they place it in thier vault kill them, pick up the money, hop on you motorcycle and ride it back to your vault.

You'll probably have to wait two minutes for you first bit of action. Oh and switch to a squad with 4/5 people. Your sat phone is useless on a 2 man squad. Hope this helps.
I don't always run mechanic tho... and when a team has a nice lead on my team, it's better to have the mobile spawn truck over there so the whole team can raid their vault.

YaBoyPiff

Daps
Reppin
VELEN
man this game is FIRE! im gonna drop a video review soon cause its getting way too much hate. yes there are some nergatives especially coming from bf4, but this shyt is dope. i just hope the community grows because it seems like many people held out because of the hate its been getting. barely anyone plays it on my friends