The Official Battlefield: Hardline Thread

IrateMastermind

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I don't always run mechanic tho... and when a team has a nice lead on my team, it's better to have the mobile spawn truck over there so the whole team can raid their vault.

True. Especially if you running with a bunch of guys you know but if you playing with dudes that don't play the objective...

This was the only way I could influence the match. I look at my team leader board and jump on that squad that's doin the most, with the spawn beacon, when we start losing. At least I know those guys will attempt to raid the other teams bank.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Played Conquest Large for the first time... Everglades is pretty dope for this mode, lets see how the other are.

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
When are they gonna do region locks?! Low key foreigners ruin the game when they play on our servers.

Mexican dude just went 50-10 with a M416 in tdm :snoop:

You can always tell when some lag shyt going on it feels like you died when only one bullet hit you.

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
When are they gonna do region locks?! Low key foreigners ruin the game when they play on our servers.

You can always tell when some lag shyt going on it feels like you died when only one bullet hit you.

I watched you go 52-13 this weekend in TDM

You had a lag advantage?

:francis:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps

unfortunately they dont have country servers. Everything from the backwoods of Canada to the favelas in Brazil is going to be in US servers

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Upcoming buffs and nerfs :mjcry:
hPLajfF.png