The Official Battlefield: Hardline Thread

IrateMastermind

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I played this for a while and my team never goes for the money, just kills :mindblown:

It's good because it is only 16 players on each side but I have yet to win a match :why:

Put the spawn beacon by the enemies money pile and steal from it. You get more points that way and you deplete their vault. Another perk is you can steal the bags they were carrying when you kill them. I've yet to lose a game that way, small sample size though. Only 5 or 6 games with this strategy.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I played this for a while and my team never goes for the money, just kills :mindblown:

It's good because it is only 16 players on each side but I have yet to win a match :why:
Take the Mobile Spawn truck for your team and park it close to the other team's Vault

:troll:

That way your entire team will have no choice but to raid their vault when they spawn in

Omar Little

It’s all in the Game Yo
Daps
Reppin
B-More
Just copped, wasnt feeling the beta but got some disposable income. Put me on brehs :feedme:

psn:Spillaveli

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I just stated playing today, I'm at level 11 now but this shyt is kinda trash... imo

Battlefield 4 > Hardline

Sniping is TOO easy or nikkas.. it's all they fukking do it seems

The gun recoils are just :snoop:... You will barely hit shyt and then there arent ANY guns with a 3 round burst

They start you of with the pussiest set of weapons and you have to buy the efficient shyt.. and then you can't use the weapons in every round. You have to buy for if you're a cop or if you're a fukking robber:what:

The only good map seems to be the one from the beta.. the bank vault

You die easy af but you can't kill for shyt.. both cops and robbers look alike... the maps seem like there's no flow to them..just random shyt everywhere

YaBoyPiff

HELLO I LOST MY OTHER PASSWORD :O
Daps
Reppin
VELEN
I dont know what angry joe is talking about 6-7 hour single player campaign. took me double, maybe triple that. but i tried to sneak arround he was going guns blazing.

is he serious about the 4-5 weapons for each class? I thought that was just because i didntg unlock the rest. this cant be life, right?

OSUBaneBrowns

Ohio to California
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach, CA
I dont know what angry joe is talking about 6-7 hour single player campaign. took me double, maybe triple that. but i tried to sneak arround he was going guns blazing.

is he serious about the 4-5 weapons for each class? I thought that was just because i didntg unlock the rest. this cant be life, right?
I only had this game for about a week and I'm almost done with the campaign. The story is cool but I wish it was around 15 chapters instead of 10. I don't know how was the previous campaigns were in Battlefield because this is my first time buying the series but the storyline should be longer for the game.