HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
Supposedly they tweaking the game to play like bf3, so maybe this is part of that.
I just think the BF fans really deserve something like this.Free DLC map pack based on our votes for the maps we want.We've stuck around for a game this broken is a miracle.

Last edited:

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
I just think the BF fans really deserve something like this.Free DLC map pack based on our votes for the maps we want.We've stuck around for a game this broken is a miracle
Zavod though? That choke point hell. I want that stage from bad company 2 with the lighthouse. THATS WHAT I WANT. AND I WANT LEVELUTION SO I CAN TAKE THAT fukkIN LIGHTHOUSE DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!! :steviej:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
I guarantee you it was more my way then it was yours you was hanging in there until we got to that map Dawnbreaker then I opened you and Jr. up.

What was the excuse then when I laid you down numerous times in the last vid with the Bulldog? Motion sensor with the bulldog not possible breh...oh and I don't recall the times I sent you to respawn heaven in your vid neither so stop it.

Accept defeat...

I don't make any excuses friend, it was you and a squad of 4 coli dudes against me and a 10 year old. :manny:

I held my own with no gimmicks needed :sas1:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
shyt don't even discuss BC2 maps this game isn't worthy:banderas:.

:banderas::banderas::banderas:

Why do you nikkas keep doing this to me :to:

I don't even bother playing rush on these :flabbynsick: maps :scusthov:

BC2 had the GOAT maps they need to hit us with a Vietnam type of expansion with just BC2 shyt
sCR238M.png

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
honestly after 337 service stars in rush i'm not playing it until they fix the m-com placements with the patch.Rush suffers from horrible m-com placement(2nd wave Seige of Shanghai) damn near impossible for attackers.Horrible vehicle balance in some maps.Lancang Dam attackers 1st wave Amtrak 1 tank transport heli vs Lav and Tank:mindblown::wtf:you lose that 1st base defending on that map your team is:trash:

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I don't make any excuses friend, it was you and a squad of 4 coli dudes against me and a 10 year old. :manny:

I held my own with no gimmicks needed :sas1:
When I Assault you into the ground with the Bulldog expect another screening and being able to almost immediately heal yourself ain't a gimmick either huh I do what I do no #nohealthpack #reconboss :smugbiden:
Without them healthpacks you food breh:sas2:
And y'all had Trill zebra and dude a helluva player but I'll see you(and Jr. He not off the hook yet :laugh: ) in these BF streets old friend.

Last edited:

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
honestly after 337 service stars in rush i'm not playing it until they fix the m-com placements with the patch.Rush suffers from horrible m-com placement(2nd wave Seige of Shanghai) damn near impossible for attackers.Horrible vehicle balance in some maps.Lancang Dam attackers 1st wave Amtrak 1 tank transport heli vs Lav and Tank:mindblown::wtf:you lose that 1st base defending on that map your team is:trash:
Mcom placement is horribad first thing I noticed and how some of them shyts were damn near impossible to arm because of placement.