krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
When I Assault you into the ground with the Bulldog expect another screening and being able to almost immediately heal yourself ain't a gimmick either huh I do what I do no #nohealthpack #reconboss :smugbiden:
Without them healthpacks you food breh:sas2:
And y'all had Trill zebra and dude a helluva player but I'll see you(and Jr. He not off the hook yet :laugh: ) in these BF streets old friend.

Health packs>>> needing to see where everybody is on the map :sas1:

How about we both run engineer then :sas1: I got no healthpacks and you don't have your uav up at all times :sas1:

You ain't running me to the ground pleighboi, peep the last vid I posted again if you need your memory refreshed. :sas2:

Catch me out in traffic :whew:

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Health packs>>> needing to see where everybody is on the map :sas1:

How about we both run engineer then :sas1: I got no healthpacks and you don't have your uav up at all times :sas1:

You ain't running me to the ground pleighboi, peep the last vid I posted again if you need your memory refreshed. :sas2:

Catch me out in traffic :whew:
Lets not bring up the replays I got one completely destroying you and poppin dem tags something crazy like 9-0, 10-0 :mjlol: you'll never do me like that never,and not vids spliced together from multiple rounds,days....one round one complete spanking :pachaha:

Jr. sees that tape probably come in the room take the controller out your hand himself :snoop: "dad no...just no" :laff:
I've mastered most of the engineer guns matter of fact before you joined I was blistering Jr. with the CZ-3A1 Scorpion, you don't want that work I'm Assault, Engineer, & Recon rolled into one you just a medic :gladbron:

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
Mcom placement is horribad first thing I noticed and how some of them shyts were damn near impossible to arm because of placement.
off the top Lancang 1st wave,Seige 2nd wave,Zavod last one.China Rising Rush is awful.It doesn't help that BF4 maps are designed specifically for Conquest.In BC2 you had a even split that's why Rush in BC2 was so good.If you not running with a good squad Rush can be horrible because dudes too worried about they K/D instead of winning.

Last edited:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
off the top Lancang 1st wave,Seige 2nd wave,Zavod last one.China Rising Rush is awful.It doesn't help that BF4 maps are designed specifically for Conquest.In BC2 you had a even split that's why Rush in BC2 was so good maps.If you not running with a good squad Rush can be horrible because dudes too worried about they K/D instead of winning.
China Rising is just a dreadful map pack in general. Conquest on CR is so draining you just want to turn the game off after you're done with some of the maps. The only ones i really like are the one with that big golf ball in the middle of the stage and maybe the desert level depending on my mood. Otherwise, :camby:

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
China Rising is just a dreadful map pack in general. Conquest on CR is so draining you just want to turn the game off after you're done with some of the maps. The only ones i really like are the one with that big golf ball in the middle of the stage and maybe the desert level depending on my mood. Otherwise, :camby:
Guillen Peaks is one of the best maps in this game you sleeping.Dragon Pass is ok the others tho:camby:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Guillen Peaks is one of the best maps in this game you sleeping.Dragon Pass is ok the others tho:camby:
Maybe im thinking of the wrong maps. The china maps that are open for snipers with the desert n all that. Those maps are trashrap.

The entire coli played one match and everyone just logged off afterwards to recover from boredom.

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
Maybe im thinking of the wrong maps. The china maps that are open for snipers with the desert n all that. Those maps are trashrap.

The entire coli played one match and everyone just logged off afterwards to recover from boredom.

That sandstorm map is fukkin trash :camby:

I'll run conquest on any maps except Second Assault tbh, I just can't play those maps well besides Metro. And Silk Road from China Rising :camby:

Plexxx

Return of the G
Daps
Reppin
Mobile, AL
@Los! U might wanna turn ya ps4 on Breh so u ain't gotta wait till maintenance is over at like 7-8 tonight to play. If your already logged in it won't kick you off.

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
@Los! U might wanna turn ya ps4 on Breh so u ain't gotta wait till maintenance is over at like 7-8 tonight to play. If your already logged in it won't kick you off.
I keep the joint on standby so I can access it from my Vita via remote play :manny:

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana

:heh:

They doing maintenance in the middle of the damn day?

I thought they broke that shyt up to do it in each region in non peak hours.