Plexxx

Return of the G
Daps
Reppin
Mobile, AL
Dude MerKat or whatever the fukk his name was was a camping beast :whew:

Yeah that was his name :heh: Breh I killed him, turned around to throw down a claymore and just that quick he killed me. I didn't hear no revives and there was nobody else around him :beli:

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
You are unaware of Krack jr's background in wrestling friend, the only way you get better is by going against better wrestlers. :sas1:

He'll be back, I suggest you hide your tags in the mean time. :sas2:
Tell him when he see me to duck :hamster:

Winston

All Star
Supporter
Daps
First waiting in a tunnel for somebody to run past then hiding behind the stairs in Zavod.

But I showed what happened when you were moving also lol

@krackdagawd that wild ass knifing scene at the end :snoop:

I ran to the tunnel for for cover because you shot me and i was under the stairs cause i was in a gun fight. No evidence of camping:yawn:

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I ran to the tunnel for for cover because you shot me and i was under the stairs cause i was in a gun fight. No evidence of camping
I didn't shoot you :stopitslime: I did see you run to that tunnel though I know you favor that area on that map

There hasn't been a time me and you played on Zavod where you didn't kill me in that area or vice versa but I run through that area you wait there.

Winston

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I didn't shoot you :stopitslime: I did see you run to that tunnel though I know you favor that area
I got shot by a silenced mtar and heard footsteps behind me, i assumed it was you. :manny:

Yeah, I do camp sometimes when i'm rusty but you reaching with these accusations breh. You've been on my team enough times to see i'm a decent run n gunner.

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I got shot by a silenced mtar and heard footsteps behind me, i assumed it was you. :manny:

Yeah, I do camp sometimes when i'm rusty but you reaching with these accusations breh. You've been on my team enough times to see i'm a decent run n gunner.
It's cool everybody camps sometimes whether you hurt or figuring your next move.

Sometimes after I kill a couple dudes I stop gather myself then start hunting again.

Your a good player I'm just fukking with you lol

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
@krackdagawd got a hold of juniors neck second night in a row 4-3 his way and I got a cake load of his corpses :laugh: too though

He must of really got tired of dying he teabagged me tonight :laff: I was appalled.

I made sure to return the favor many times over after that :lolbron:To teach a lesson lol.
Varsity, J.V?! Doesn't matter to me I'm Team Captain :smugbiden:

No music this time tell him listen to that Mtar sing :shaq:

10655261_1498563573723165_6215359920561286703_o.jpg

Last edited:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
@krackdagawd got a hold of juniors neck second night in a row 4-3 his way and I got a cake load of his corpses :laugh: too though

He must of really got tired of dying he teabagged me tonight :laff: I was appalled.

I made sure to return the favor many times over after that :lolbron:To teach a lesson lol.
Varsity, J.V?! Doesn't matter to me I'm Team Captain :smugbiden:

No music this time tell him listen to that Mtar sing :shaq:

10655261_1498563573723165_6215359920561286703_o.jpg

Why ain't you add the times I sent you :rip:

Should have kept the music on pleighboi you can hide those motion sensors better :whew:

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
Baby Dux has his own PS4 now :comeupshuffle:

Anyone have a copy of the game on PS4 they wanna sell? I didn't buy digital so not gonna be able to game share this one.

Last edited:

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Why ain't you add the times I sent you :rip:

Should have kept the music on pleighboi you can hide those motion sensors better :whew:
I guarantee you it was more my way then it was yours you was hanging in there until we got to that map Dawnbreaker then I opened you and Jr. up.

What was the excuse then when I laid you down numerous times in the last vid with the Bulldog? Motion sensor with the bulldog not possible breh...oh and I don't recall the times I sent you to respawn heaven in your vid neither so stop it.

Accept defeat...

Last edited: