Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
nah that's altai range guillen peaks is right after.It reminds mostly of a BC2 map that's why I like it:manny:
There are parts of that map that are good. I cant remember the one thats just huge and green with some bridges on it. The open space is just so huge its mentally draining to play.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Lets not bring up the replays I got one completely destroying you and poppin dem tags something crazy like 9-0, 10-0 :mjlol: you'll never do me like that never,and not vids spliced together from multiple rounds,days....one round one complete spanking :pachaha:

Jr. sees that tape probably come in the room take the controller out your hand himself :snoop: "dad no...just no" :laff:
I've mastered most of the engineer guns matter of fact before you joined I was blistering Jr. with the CZ-3A1 Scorpion, you don't want that work I'm Assault, Engineer, & Recon rolled into one you just a medic :gladbron:

I'm seeing a lot of words :sas1:

I ain't really bout that talking :sas1:

I'm bout that action :sas2:

btw you gettingg layed down in my last vid was all one day friend, I can post the proof if you'd like. :smugbiden:

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I'm seeing a lot of words :sas1:

I ain't really bout that talking :sas1:

I'm bout that action :sas2:

btw you gettingg layed down in my last vid was all one day friend, I can post the proof if you'd like. :smugbiden:
You already know what it is, you talking one day in a day you killed me like 5x.

Not the fact you didn't kill me 5-0 did you? You bet not lie like you can shut me out lol

If you can't duplicate what I've already done to you there ain't nothing you can say or do about it...Accept it, my murder tape is that ether shyt still burning :smugbiden: and popped the tags off SAME ROUND :mjlol:

Nothing left but :umad:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
You already know what it is, you talking one day in a day you killed me like 5x.

Not the fact you didn't kill me 5-0 did you? You bet not lie like you can shut me out lol

If you can't duplicate what I've already done to you there ain't nothing you can say or do about it...Accept it, my murder tape is that ether shyt still burning :smugbiden: and popped the tags off SAME ROUND :mjlol:

Nothing left but :umad:

I never said I shut you out, :manny:

I did however remove you off your tags and send you :rip:

You moving them goal posts before it was "they weren't from one day" now it's "bbbut it wasn't 5-0" :sadcam:

You still living off of past glory, when's the last time you shut someone out :sas1:

Ain't no shut out in those vids you posting either unless you going to post some shyt from 6 months ago again :sas2:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Me following orders is what got you high up on that score board while you were camping somewhere trying to bring up that k/d ratio :upsetfavre:
That was one game where you got it right. My score was high because i had to actively get more involved because my squad wasnt performing to my expectations. Playing a recon sniper involves a hands off approach. That is not camping. Im spotting every enemy on entire objectives so you know where danger lurks and dealing with them myself, from a distance, friend.

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I never said I shut you out, :manny:

I did however remove you off your tags and send you :rip:

You moving them goal posts before it was "they weren't from one day" now it's "bbbut it wasn't 5-0" :sadcam:

You still living off of past glory, when's the last time you shut someone out :sas1:

Ain't no shut out in those vids you posting either unless you going to post some shyt from 6 months ago again :sas2:
And I'm still taking the tags off you we at 4-1 my way and if you had the heart to watch Jr. Last vid I could've took your tags 3 more times :mjlol:but I was hunting Sly

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That was one game where you got it right. My score was high because i had to actively get more involved because my squad wasnt performing to my expectations. Playing a recon sniper involves a hands off approach. That is not camping. Im spotting every enemy on entire objectives so you know where danger lurks and dealing with them myself, from a distance, friend.

:russ: yall make this shyt sound fun as hell.....I want to get down

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal

:camby:

And I'm still taking the tags off you we at 4-1 my way and if you had the heart to watch Jr. Last vid I could've took your tags 3 more times :mjlol:but I was hunting Sly

When's the last time you shut someone out friend that was above the legal drinking age. :sas1:

You ain't doing it either. :umad:

Catch you out in traffic. :smugfavre:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
:russ: yall make this shyt sound fun as hell.....I want to get down
This isnt easy friend, we just make it look at that way because we've spent the equivalent of weeks of our lives playing this game, friend. I have many classes and styles of play but by and large i will admit what these friends know as camping which i like to refer to as stationary offense, is where i excel. I enjoy standing in place, laying prone or patrolling a small area and dealing with anything in my radius. Whether that be with C4, frag rounds, sniping, Infinite LMG bullets, Rockets, etc. I just enjoy that there. A camping spot to me is my personal heaven. A place where i can do my part for the team, without having to rely on them or be carried by them to perform for the glory of the squad. This is my role and i love it, friend. :sitdown: Maybe thats why im a loner, for good, friend. :sitdown: