Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
:laff: @krackdagawd you owe your kid an apology and a hug breh lol had the General work out on my lil homey like that :laugh:

Got em sending me death threats early in the morning probably ain't even have his fruity pebbles yet lol must of went to sleep with that green laser Mtar work giving him nightmares lol.

You come at the General you bet not miss you should've warned the young gunna :laugh:

Gotta love his bravado though :obama:

Last edited:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
@Zebruh

GGs last night, my internet went out that's why I just randomly left at the end. I didn't want to though, especially with that map being Pearl Market

:sadcam:

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
@Zebruh

GGs last night, my internet went out that's why I just randomly left at the end. I didn't want to though, especially with that map being Pearl Market

:sadcam:

It's all good breh. I played half of that first Pearl Market from my Vita, pure struggle. We started running once I got back on the controller though :myman:

Was trying to figure out why my mic wouldn't work but I'm through with that shyt, just ordered some Golds breh.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
:laff: @krackdagawd you owe your kid an apology and a hug breh lol had the General work out on my lil homey like that :laugh:

Got em sending me death threats early in the morning probably ain't even have his fruity pebbles yet lol must of went to sleep with that green laser Mtar work giving him nightmares lol.

You come at the General you bet not miss you should've warned the young gunna :laugh:

Gotta love his bravado though :obama:

:mjlol:

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
i just copped the game breh :blessed: ima need someone to show me the ropes tho cus i just got annihilated in my first 2 matches :sadcam:
First thing you wanna do is go to the test range get comfortable with your gun second start off in tdm not sqdm different level of difficulty.

Then when you ready for some objective based competition go to domination a mix of tdm and conquest.

@Rekkapryde give him the tag video info homey :blessed:

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
i just copped the game breh :blessed: ima need someone to show me the ropes tho cus i just got annihilated in my first 2 matches :sadcam:

Those tags are gonna get ran, friend. Protect ya neck. They're bloodthirsty in here. :lupe:

Its the L and R2 buttons that make it completely impossible. The analog is probably in 1st place for FPS incompatibility.

Bruh the analog was the worst. Had to drop my sensitivity so much. Totally fukked my groove up.

Plexxx

Return of the G
Daps
Reppin
Mobile, AL
Had to back out for a min. Dude on the other squad was pissing me off :mjlol: I'm watching him go like 17-1 and getting 5 kills at one time.