I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
:russ:

You should have added the part where he took them tags again pleighboi :mjpls:

You need to worry about the Varsity players breh :sas1:
If you saw the footage you would agree game got some flaws when I get home I'm a post it.
He already stabbing somebody already they struggling like a counter knife I see this I pulled the trigger like 2 bullets came as if I never pulled and he on me stabbing me wait until you see it

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
If you saw the footage you would agree game got some flaws when I get home I'm a post it.
He already stabbing somebody already they struggling like a counter knife I see this I pulled the trigger like 2 bullets came as if I never pulled and he on me stabbing me wait until you see it

He didn't record getting yours, that crakface one was brutal, he was prone and Sly tumped on him and gave him like 3 stabs to the chest :damn:

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
He didn't record getting yours, that crakface one was brutal, he was prone and Sly tumped on him and gave him like 3 stabs to the chest :damn:
I got it I'm a show it to you tomorrow it was straight b.s

But all jokes aside Sly a good player tell him I was impressed by his mvp in CONQUEST

But Sqdm is where I reign king :shaq:

Esco

Rich & Black
Daps
So we getting Hardline then? :why:

I might give it a rent and if nikkas are fukking with it ill cop. I wasn't feeling the beta at all.
I didn't get a chance to play it, but I've seen the videos for it, plus @HNIC973 and @GoldenGlove cosign it too. You might as well cop breh.
I doubt it CTE will be implemented from the beginning.Xfactor and levelcap are both official testers so it should be more balanced.
:blessed: I'm hoping this doesn't flop