Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You mean YOU consider them pretty boys :stopitslime:

So these guys look like the average battle rappers. Gotcha. Brizz Rawsteen, T-Top, Chess, Prep, all have that same grimy battle rapper look. It's just ME who sees some difference between them. Cool.
It's a good feeling to get past insecurities about stuff like this. You should give it a shot one day.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
So these guys look like the average battle rappers. Gotcha. Brizz Rawsteen, T-Top, Chess, Prep, all have that same grimy battle rapper look. It's just ME who sees some difference between them. Cool.
It's a good feeling to get past insecurities about stuff like this. You should give it a shot one day.
I think his point was that instead of saying YOU considered them "pretty boys"

You said "some other guys would consider them...."

It's similar to when someone says "oh my FRIEND is going thru etc.etc." when you coulda just said you

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
@wizworld has gone full on weirdo mode :mjlol:

nikka is having one of his meltdowns :mjlol:
From the caps discussion to the goodz discussion to this b dot shyt, last few pages everybody been on some shyt

Idk if being constantly exposed to all these weirdos in battle rap brings out the dumbness or what but im chillin til nitty/tay drops

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think his point was that instead of saying YOU considered them "pretty boys"

You said "some other guys would consider them...."

It's similar to when someone says "oh my FRIEND is going thru etc.etc." when you coulda just said you

I doubt it, I think he's mad about the B Dot shyt.
The "just speak for yourself" angle is valid in many cases but the reality is I've never referred to another dude as a pretty boy in real life. I've only heard women & other dudes say it. I used to get that tag when I was burning through money buying all types of Polo.

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me

Nikka you tried to put it on other nikkas by saying shyt like "who OTHER dudes consider pretty boys" .doesn't sound like you as secure as you say.

Just calling you out on it. Next time keep it 100 and don't put it on "other dudes" . Personally I don't think it has anything to do with how a nikka looks.

Conceited is a self proclaimed pretty boy and he literally tore the stage down on many occasions

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Those are some of the guys that other dudes would consider "pretty boys". Anyway, I have sisters, female cousins, a mother, a wife etc.
I have a general idea of some of the things women may find attractive.

Yo this is the gayest shyt I've ever read in TBZ. What the fukk is this fakkit talking about? :what:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
From the caps discussion to the goodz discussion to this b dot shyt, last few pages everybody been on some shyt

Idk if being constantly exposed to all these weirdos in battle rap brings out the dumbness or what but im chillin til nitty/tay drops
That's fine

Im just saying there's only so many times you can use what OTHER people think as your talking point before it starts to look like a roundabout way to say what YOU think :manny: you do it alot when other subjects are brought up too which leads to arguments that didnt need to happen

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Let's get it :blessed:

He spoke facts on Charlie Clips, we BEEN seeing thru the shenanigans with this nikka

Some interesting things in this blog.

Beasley is outright going at Magic on FB saying that Magic that fell off.

Recent footage of Looney Divine's cakes at some battle event. (A fan asked who is the sexiest female battle rapper)

Chris says that Angryfan's recent fukkery is karma, said that Angryfan blew up the Showoff situation even after having Showoff in his garage for a blog way back.

Overall a great blog as usual from Chris.